FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: open season  (Read 4212 times)

friendly fishing

• Keep the fish on the hook
open season
« on: Mar 22, 2004, 09:32 PM »
Well my leg is healling nicely and if all goes well I should be out and about by the season opener. Scince I broke my leg Ive been home :'( :'( doc says no walking on the leg for 4 weeks well that takes me till mid april and I need to go fishing NOW!!! I'm getting restless and need to have the quiet serenity of fishing to calm my nerves. I have not heard from anyone on the fishing post as to whats happening on the lakes and I can only read so much on fishing before I begin to lose my mind. I do nothing but think about the first strike of softwater season. The wait is going to kill me. I think I'll have to go to the suppermarket to buy a pickeral. (but at 8 bucks a fillet :o :o ) oh well I need something to eat till season opens getting to feel like I should just rip off the cast and defy my doc so I can catch one myself the feeling will be much more gratifying and rewarding. Well hope this season I have a few big ones and a few stories to tell on here. Latter fellow anglers 
River Fishing Rules

perch pounder

• Keep on poundin'
Re: open season
« Reply #1 on: Mar 25, 2004, 05:43 PM »
An angle grinder will do wonders on a plaster cast ;D  ;D ;D

Good to hear you gettin better
here  fishy , fishy , fishy.......

friendly fishing

• Keep the fish on the hook
« Reply #2 on: Apr 07, 2004, 09:07 PM »
almost time
River Fishing Rules

buzzbomb

« Reply #3 on: Apr 11, 2004, 12:47 PM »
What date does it open this year, anyway?  I come back from the coast on May 4 and I'll probably have to hit the ground working for a few days after that.  My friend's wife can't believe how we've been fussing over tackle and generally looking forward to the new season even though we've been fishing within the last month!

TJ

« Reply #4 on: Apr 13, 2004, 02:06 AM »
May 8th in the south
May 15th in the central
May 25th in the north.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.