FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sabres thread  (Read 45410 times)

NoGood

Re: Sabres thread
« Reply #210 on: May 17, 2007, 11:26 AM »
The Sabres:

The Islanders could have beat them,
the Rangers SHOULD have beat them,
and now Ottawa WILL beat them.

Sorry Sabre fans but your team is not very impressive going into the playoffs. They are very beatable.

Tony D.

So true! Can any Buffalo sports team ever win the big show?

blaque

« Reply #211 on: May 17, 2007, 11:55 AM »
Buffalo Bandits, National Lacrosse Championship Title...... 1996.   :P :P :P

Buckski

• Wish I had more days to fish!
« Reply #212 on: May 17, 2007, 01:18 PM »
So true! Can any Buffalo sports team ever win the big show?

What is true is that the president's trophy winner rarely wins the cup. As far a buffalo teams winning the big game YOUR RIGHT Better there than in LAST??

Islanders and Rangers are not even of the same caliber as the bres, They should be glad they made the playoffs. Buffalo has been playing poorly, I think they peaked way too early.
Lets see saturday
Internet heros give it a rest!

NoGood

« Reply #213 on: May 17, 2007, 01:35 PM »
What true it that the president's trophy winner rarely wins the cup. As far a buffalo teams winning the big game YOUR RIGHT Better there than in LAST??

Islanders and Rangers are not even of the same caliber as the bres, They should be glad they made the playoffs. Buffalo has been playing poorly, I think they peaked way too early.
Lets see saturday

Got to love Buffalo fans.Always a excuse why it didn't happen. When the real reason is they don't have the drive to take the next step.

Buckski

« Reply #214 on: May 17, 2007, 02:06 PM »
That one way of looking at it ::)
Its not over YET

Have plenty to say now where were ya all season?

Perfect example of internet heroism.
 What next comments directed at people themselves.
Were just fans of our team.
If ya want excuses look to the calls and honestly tell me those calls at the end were justified? If you watch the games you would know what happened in previous series with the same officals.

blaque

« Reply #215 on: May 17, 2007, 03:01 PM »

Got to love Buffalo fans.Always a excuse why it didn't happen. When the real reason is they don't have the drive to take the next step.

Hey thats a stereotype?!? ....... >:(    .....Is playing like S%#t an excuse........cuz thats the only reason they're in the position they're in.

TonyD

« Reply #216 on: May 17, 2007, 06:01 PM »
Were down 3-1 in the semi-finals. Your just coming to this conclusion? ;D

Noo...I am quite new here otherwise I would have chimed in on this tread a lot sooner - although on other sports boards that I frequent I have said from the begnning, my prediction for the finals would be Ottawa and Anaheim..  it looks like I might be half right..   ;D

but seriously, I am quite surprised, I thought they'd play much better than they are. As an Islander fan, watching that first game, I had some measure of hope.

nyr114

« Reply #217 on: May 17, 2007, 07:28 PM »
i honestly believe that the sabres have an advantage because of thier coaching. in my opinion lindy ruff is the best coach in the league and babcock is not far behind. the teams who make it this far usually have the best coaches behind the bench. i wish the rangers had better coaching. i predicted that these 4 remaining teams would go far based on coaching alone. However, its up to the players to prepare themselves to play each night.

NoGood

« Reply #218 on: May 17, 2007, 09:07 PM »
That one way of looking at it ::)
Its not over YET

Have plenty to say now where were ya all season?

Perfect example of internet heroism.
 What next comments directed at people themselves.
Were just fans of our team.
If ya want excuses look to the calls and honestly tell me those calls at the end were justified? If you watch the games you would know what happened in previous series with the same officals.

Thats no way to be, just because my opinion is different than yours. It's Hockey,sometimes the puck takes a bad bounce, the wrong call is made.Maybe thats what's wrong with the team they dwell on the past. May the Best or luckiest team prevail. You always have next year. ;)

Chucker

« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2007, 04:19 PM »
Next year boys....  Next year.

For now, Go Ducks!

Buckski

« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2007, 09:15 AM »
Well I will end it for this year. Ottawa deseved to win the last game. Ya gotta score on the PP period, no if ands or butts.
It was a good year and they had no stream rolling into the play offs.

If you let alfredson skate across the blue line ans shoot with 3 guys near him, he earned it.
The coaching staff should take some blame for the poor defensive showing this series and in NYR series.

Ya can't give up the blue line the whole game. Someone gotta play some body or stick chech or something. They skated full throttle into the buffalo zone without any repercussions.

Good luck ottawa  you need you boys to score 4-5 goals a night, emmery cannot withstand the potent offenses either team will bring.

Contra sens for making it to the cup (been a long time, good to se it finally happen).
I think a American team will win it!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.