FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: a couple of pics  (Read 1758 times)

atvjumpers

a couple of pics
« on: Apr 20, 2010, 10:40 AM »
well we finally got a line wet .................... :laugh:

we went out fishing in the morning and atving in the afternoon.
We had a great time it was my daughters first time stream fishing .
and she caught the fish below, i didn't bring my rod so i could teach her how. I think that it made it a lot better for both of us.
She did great but, she still wont hold the fish  ;D ;D ;D

atvjumpers

mongosmash

Re: a couple of pics
« Reply #1 on: Apr 21, 2010, 07:12 AM »
hey is that the sca river and i didn't know you can ride their. those were some great pics, nice job on leaving your rod home. love hearing that you were the guide. that's the best way to do it, give them all the attention. nice job.
tight lines and wet flies

atvjumpers

« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2010, 12:09 PM »
Thanks mongo

yep it's the sca

the riding was trails on mass ct line in we were moving to a different place to fish when a friend called asked if we could go riding.
so we went back home a grabbed the quads

great day for her and me

i think leaving my rod home was the best thing to do. i was able to focus all my attention to teaching her
IT WAS AWESOME 8) ;D ;D ;D

thanks again for the kind words

that night my 16 yr son called, we just brought him all his own gear (pole, reel, tackle and box,and a one of those special 40 dollar fishing lic ;D ;D). for x-mas , and told me he caught a 7.5 lb bass on his new rod then got 4 more bass then a 30" pike all on his new jitterbug..........

that made me feel so good, i taught him well, he beat my personal best bass 6.5 lbs at the same lake and i never got a pike on a rod and reel only caught them on tipup's .......... he was screaming in the phone it was awesome to hear him.

I waiting to see the pic of the bass, his phone camera stinks and then his battery died, so not sure what he has for pics.

This weekend me and him a going in the boat looking for monsters together... I will bring my camera for sure with extra battery's  :D :

ATVJUMPERS

mongosmash

« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2010, 02:04 PM »
thats awesome i'm glad to hear that also. i thought that was the place i've been out their some years ago. and the fishing out their for me stunk but the friend that i went with had a good day.
tight lines and wet flies

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.