My Fish Finder Main > For Sale

Like new only used twice Terrova 55 lb. thrust 54 inch shaft w/ I-pilot GPS

(1/4) > >>

taxid:
Can be paired with a fish finder. Includes foot pedal, remote control, GPS I-Pilot sensor, inline fuse, and MKA-1 adapter assembly with lock and key to allow easy addition and removal from your boat. I bought this 3 years ago. Not even any wear on the prop. Has been stored in the house except for the I-Pilot and MKA-1 adapter that are mounted presently on the boat. I can easily remove them.

I would prefer local pick up as this thing is quite heavy, and due to the length, the packing and shipping cost would be excessive.

I just listed it on Ebay and will be listing it on Craig's List.  Asking $1000.00 or best offer. You can buy a new one with upgrades for about $1650.00 IIAR. This might as well be brand new.

Mac Attack:
Nice unit.
Probably won't last at that price.
Especially because it's almost impossible to find one in stock these days.

Good luck.

taxid:
Thanks Mac.

Already had someone try and scam me in on Craig's list. The ol' I'll send you a certified check from a second party. Uh huh...

lowaccord66:
That they are Mac.  Im still after the 87" shaft 112# thrust for the proline.

Id be after this unit but I have a 112# 36v unit on my stratos.  Its a 2014 so an upgrade with a puck would be ideal...

taxid:

--- Quote from: lowaccord66 on Mar 19, 2024, 08:42 PM ---That they are Mac.  Im still after the 87" shaft 112# thrust for the proline.

Id be after this unit but I have a 112# 36v unit on my stratos.  Its a 2014 so an upgrade with a puck would be ideal...

--- End quote ---

I hope you find what you need.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version