FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Epic Morning of Bass Fishing. 50+ Fish. UPDATED with PART 3/3.  (Read 1388 times)

PIKE FISHERMAN

• Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based fishing.
Sunday was an absolute EPIC morning of fishing. My brother and I caught 50+ fish in about 4 hours. Constant topwater action, using weedless frogs, topwater poppers and a buzz bait. In-between them, we caught a bunch off spinnerbaits. Had to break this up into 3, 10 minute videos.

Part 1/3: https://youtu.be/OSOZjn4t7ew

Part 2/3 from this EPIC morning for fishing here in Maine. This video focuses on our move to shallow, thicker cover than part 1. We caught fish on the weedless frog, and spinnerbaits. Bass fishing is red hot right now. Stay tuned for part 3 in a couple days.

Part 2/3 footage .https://youtu.be/vyWNb6IwVbs

Part 3/3. This video covers our travels to deeper water, with the closest shoreline being about 200yds away. We were fishing a gradual decline into about 40 feet of water. Most fish were caught in +/- 15 ft area.

Part 3/3 footage. https://youtu.be/lhyV0_ousl4

Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

TightLinesMaine

Re: Epic Morning of Bass Fishing. 50+ Fish.
« Reply #1 on: Jul 18, 2018, 10:36 AM »
love days like that

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #2 on: Jul 18, 2018, 03:13 PM »
They are. Trout and salmon fishing in my area is tough right now, so this works out well.
Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

fish wayniac

« Reply #3 on: Jul 18, 2018, 07:36 PM »
Josh, You and your brother boated lots of bass. That was a good morning. The salmon and trout bite is slow. The striper bite has been good . 😃

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #4 on: Jul 18, 2018, 07:38 PM »
I’ve wanted to hit some stripers but haven’t been able to make it down .

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
« Reply #5 on: Jul 19, 2018, 01:01 PM »
Great action, Josh!  A nice mix of smallies and largemouths.

It's a good way to beat the low water and heat.  The recent rain we had did little to raise the flows in the streams.

PIKE FISHERMAN

Thanks Jim. I fished the river a few nights ago, and only caught 5-6, 8" SM. Missed one Brown off a dry.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.