FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Anbody Know....  (Read 2082 times)

slt

Anbody Know....
« on: Aug 29, 2008, 01:39 PM »
..any thing about McCain's running mate? Been waiting all summer for a viable third party candidate but alas none showed up. Figured Sen. McCain was the lesser of the evils but if his VP candidate is a woman with a gun it has to be better than Obama / Bidden right? Any one know any thing about the Gov from Alaska other than she is a member of the NRA and the mother of 5? Whats her voting record on sportman issues?
I could have been somebody....I could have been a contender....not a bum... which is what I am now.....Brando

ALASKANSS

• BITE THIS!
Re: An body Know....
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2008, 01:48 PM »
i think she supports the sportsman because her husband operates a fishing lodge,and is an avid snowmobiler,and her son is a US solider. who do you want in office a lawyer or a naval officer?

Fish Monger

« Reply #2 on: Aug 29, 2008, 02:06 PM »
HUGE political move for the rebulicans... seems that she is very much the conservative, but did fly in out of nowhere on all of this.... has given me enough interest to re-evaluate where I personally thought things should go

I guess either way is a new revolution for this country, whether it's race or gender, this election has brought around some real changes to "tradition".

Maybe change is a good thing...

Kennebago Kid

• North American Rural Dweller
« Reply #3 on: Aug 29, 2008, 02:15 PM »
She's hot, well spoken, has a 90% approval rating in Alaska...loves to hunt and fish and is a social conservative. She isn't "D.C." and will really counter all the "anti-D.C." talk by Obama. This is an interesting, but I personally think, solid pick by McCain.

HawgHunter

• Huntin' Hawgs
« Reply #4 on: Aug 29, 2008, 03:54 PM »
NO-Bama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big bass, big bass watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when I come for you?!

Bigfish57

« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2008, 05:45 PM »
I was 100% sure it would be Romney. However I am pleasantly surprised with McCain's pick. A conservative and a woman to boot will help elect him for sure.
Anthony

rayhakfish

• Don't know the cause, but fishing the cure!
Re: Anbody Know....
« Reply #6 on: Aug 30, 2008, 09:11 AM »
She has my vote. She can stand up and talk without a telePrompTer or someone whispering in her ear as to what to say.  ;D

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: Aug 30, 2008, 11:13 AM »
Just the person we need in office, she is a card holding NRA member!!!  Finally........
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

Lip Ripper

« Reply #8 on: Aug 30, 2008, 03:13 PM »
If she's an NRA member  she's got to be better than the alternative.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.