FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 1st Flatties trip a sucess  (Read 3616 times)

elevatorman

• Finally made it on to team Lund ! 18 Sport Angler.
Re: 1st Flatties trip a sucess
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2016, 11:08 AM »
Yummy :Pcongratulations
Lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in awell preserved body; but rather to skid in side ways totally worn out shouting (holy sh*t)  WHAT A RIDE! FISH ON!.

JoeGG

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2016, 01:45 PM »
They were kept to eat not hang on the wall. I donated them to a local disabled vet on a fixed salary that asked me to bring him some home to eat.
Absolutely hypocritical. Doesn't matter if you keep them to eat, for fertilizer, or for the wall. They allow you to keep them then you may keep them. Practice what you preach. Get off your high horse. Some guy catches the bass of a lifetime and you cut him off at the knees. Then you post a stringer of dead fish. Is that ok because they taste better than bass? What a joke. And just so you know, at 8 per outing they won't last. Every single fish counts and has been depleted by overfishing, pollution etc at some point.

Yachtzy

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2016, 08:27 AM »
Nice job Jeff!

ICEHOLE

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2016, 05:38 PM »
do those buggers fight? they dont look like they could pull to hard. haha. so weird lookin! great work
Trout, LMB, SMB, BullHeads, Lakers, Pike, Carp

lowaccord66

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2016, 06:53 PM »
do those buggers fight? they dont look like they could pull to hard. haha. so weird lookin! great work

They fight pretty good for their size and get pretty agressive.

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2016, 07:31 PM »
You know they're on there. Lighter tackle makes them a lot more fun. Fluke fight really nice. With these winter flounder its not about the fight but rather the taste. When the stripers hit the harbor you can limit out on these and chase the stripers for the fight. ;D ;D
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

Knot there yet

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2016, 10:11 PM »
Great eats there.

taxid

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2016, 08:40 PM »
Nice work Jeff.  Just to show he can do it too Will has to post some old pic.  Shame Will those flatties will never grow up to be monsters.....hypocrite!  Im fishing with JC on the 7th Ill fill my freezer then!

Dude you really need stop trolling Baitbucket. ::)

I usually enjoy your posts but...
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

lowaccord66

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2016, 10:11 PM »
Dude you really need stop trolling Baitbucket. ::)

I usually enjoy your posts but...

I am an equal opportunity troller.  Still, even he took my comments like a man, what is your issue?  Or was that post meant for the gardening forum?

Now, sir tell us about your last fishing trip instead of floating around the boards...well....trolling.... ;D.

taxid

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2016, 10:31 PM »
I am an equal opportunity troller.  Still, even he took my comments like a man, what is your issue?  Or was that post meant for the gardening forum?

Now, sir tell us about your last fishing trip instead of floating around the boards...well....trolling.... ;D.

::)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.