FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Any neat fishing tattoos?  (Read 5667 times)

busler15

Re: Any neat fishing tattoos?
« Reply #15 on: Aug 27, 2007, 09:49 AM »
hmm that sounds interesting! Ill have to tell them about that!

swampbuckster

• Happy for open water!
« Reply #16 on: Sep 04, 2007, 02:31 PM »
I don't have any tattoos but if I ever did get one, It would be of a largemouth bass jumping out of a lily pad scene destroying a topwater like a jitterbug or frog. I have never seen anyone with anything even close which makes it even more unique.
Live to Fish, Fish to Live

busler15

« Reply #17 on: Jul 15, 2008, 03:43 PM »
Well, finally, I turned 18.

My brother and I went to get tattoos together.

He got a nice swooping eagle on his shoulder, and I got a fish on my shoulder blade

What do you think?

bigfoot697

« Reply #18 on: Jul 15, 2008, 04:13 PM »
with what you paid for that tat, you could of bought a new rod and reel. and if you like it, who cares what i think. why have a tat put where you cant see it. i have 3 names tatted on my body and they are on my arm and are my kids names. no other animals or ex girl friends or ex wives for me..

Jimmy

• "Fish Till Ya' Puke"
« Reply #19 on: Jul 15, 2008, 04:15 PM »
Great post...  

I've got no ink- but I do have a pretty good set of teeth marks from a Bluefish in Rhode Island that wanted to make a lasting impression on a few of my fingers...    :-\
"Once in awhile you get shown the light...  In the strangest of places if you look at it right..."    -J. Garcia

busler15

« Reply #20 on: Jul 15, 2008, 07:56 PM »
I didnt pay for it. It was a gift from my brother for graduation and my 18th birthday.
 I got it on my shoulder blade because I can cover it up. I am only 18, and must remain as presentable as possible.

hunters08

« Reply #21 on: Jul 22, 2008, 01:21 PM »
Well i like it and a tattoo of a fish is pretty dam respectable in my books!!! :tipup:
If i'm not fishing than i hope i'm turkey hunting!!!

Steelie Slayer

• Serious Steelhead NUT!!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: Jul 22, 2008, 03:27 PM »

THats all for me, been thinkin about getting the loomis fish on my other shoulder but not sure if i want another one or not, 1 is good for me, and it represents me and the biggest part of my life.....
TEAM STEEL!!!!!!!

I caught a fish once!

"We drank all this fish..... And we caught all the beer, err we caught all the fish...... And drank all the beer!"

addicted2ice

« Reply #23 on: Jul 23, 2008, 07:18 AM »
last year while bass fishing my 8yr old put two barbs off a shad rap into my left upper arm.  Ever since then i have been thinking of getting that tattooed on to my arm......I don't think it could be any more painful than pulling those 2 hooks out.

csavage1

« Reply #24 on: Jul 23, 2008, 02:56 PM »
Congrats on the new tattoo,and most of all great job on going to college,glad you are getting your goals in line for life.I heard you got a few nice scholarships.Good luck  Smile 8)
They don't start to bite until you get there and they don't quit until you leave.

BassProfessor

« Reply #25 on: Jul 23, 2008, 07:28 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.