FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 513039 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #1320 on: Jun 06, 2017, 06:50 PM »
Dirty old man ;D

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Mac Attack

« Reply #1321 on: Jun 06, 2017, 07:27 PM »
Dirty old man ;D

Rg

Only under his nails.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1322 on: Jun 07, 2017, 05:25 AM »
        D O M
         i  l   a
         r  d  n
         t
         y

;D ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1323 on: Jun 07, 2017, 01:25 PM »
I knew I was right.  ;D

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1324 on: Jun 07, 2017, 05:44 PM »

I had a day off today and awoke with thoughts of gardening..... Then I walked out to said garden and found a swamp  >:( Things look like they are finally going to turn around weather wise so I might get to play in the dirt this weekend! RG the garden is enviable my friend  ;)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1325 on: Jun 07, 2017, 06:44 PM »
Thanks bud!
I hope you dry out and get some green in the ground. I'm pretty well planted now. Except for transplanting some more flowers, I'm probably good till late summer.

Been harvesting some terrific spinach for a couple weeks. Now it's time to tend and watch stuff grow.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1326 on: Jun 08, 2017, 05:05 PM »
Well as of today I used 3 ton of soil and still have 1800 pots to go........ Wish it was September...... ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1327 on: Jun 08, 2017, 05:29 PM »
Wow! Wow is all I can say. Wish I was closer. I'd take a part time job in a heartbeat.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1328 on: Jun 08, 2017, 05:50 PM »
Thats 3, 4 x 4 pallets 8ft tall..       :P

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1329 on: Jun 08, 2017, 05:54 PM »
Good exercise......good work.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1330 on: Jun 08, 2017, 06:00 PM »
I will bring my camera tomorrow and take some pictures...  Still don't know how to post from my phone on the sites... :-\

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1331 on: Jun 09, 2017, 06:43 PM »
Inquiring minds wNt to know ;D

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1332 on: Jun 09, 2017, 06:48 PM »
This afternoon I planted 18 morning glory starts all around the flag pole fence. I figure the morning glorys will take over the fence around the time the Asiatic lilies start to fade. Hopefully they will winter over continuing my quest for perennial gardens around the flag.

Rg

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1333 on: Jun 09, 2017, 08:50 PM »
Heres a few pictures from today...   From carts being unloaded to the mum fields to small green houses geting empty to a LOT of tomato plants that will probably be thrown away......... :-\

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1334 on: Jun 10, 2017, 03:03 AM »
Looks great Dom. I'd hate to have your water bill ;D

Rg

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.