FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 512853 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #4710 on: Jul 24, 2022, 11:44 AM »
Harvested some wax beans and red potatoes to go with chicken on the Weber. Looking good. Summer squash and tomatoes are coming along nicely.

I decided to make a “flower tower” of Cardinal Climbers for the humming birds. It’s been really fun to watch.

The hummers are around most every day. It’ll self seed there and be a yearly thing.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4711 on: Jul 24, 2022, 01:20 PM »
Think I’ve got almost enough garlic for this year.

Some of the bulbs aren’t huge, but all the cloves are. Garlic at the farm market was $1.50 a bulb and not as fat as mine.

I’m happy with the harvest.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4712 on: Jul 27, 2022, 03:58 PM »
Nice Bob. I planted beans and peas in the bed I pulled the garlic out of. If they grow that’s good. If not so it be..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Bartman44

« Reply #4713 on: Jul 27, 2022, 07:51 PM »
That's enough garlic to keep the vampires at bay for sure, nice crop.

Harvest time for my grandson:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4714 on: Jul 28, 2022, 04:38 AM »
Nice tomatoes Bart..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #4715 on: Jul 28, 2022, 06:57 AM »
Bart, that looks like a good sandwich or two...h2l

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #4716 on: Jul 28, 2022, 08:39 PM »
Been slacking on the garden updates, shes doing good not great. Cukes and pickles are out of control, peppers are slacking, Dang Jap Bettles are reaking havoc on my Raspberries, and Maters are comming along. Getting ready for a fall planting of Radish and Peas.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4717 on: Jul 29, 2022, 05:25 AM »
Looking good Ed. 👍👍

drowndin dots

« Reply #4718 on: Jul 29, 2022, 09:35 AM »
Looking good Ed. 👍👍
Thanks Bro

gotagetm

« Reply #4719 on: Aug 04, 2022, 12:33 PM »

First load of seaweed gonna get bunch more , makes awesome fertilizer! Dumped load all kinds of small fish in there and snails and bugs ! Garden will be huge next year !!!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4720 on: Aug 04, 2022, 01:33 PM »
That’ll work..👍

drowndin dots

« Reply #4721 on: Aug 04, 2022, 07:39 PM »

Pickle production is in full swing!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4722 on: Aug 05, 2022, 05:13 AM »
Nice harvest loser. 👍👍 Mine are going crazy also.  My whole garden looks great this year..

iceman260

« Reply #4723 on: Aug 05, 2022, 07:15 AM »
I think I'm giving up on the garden, chipmunks have eaten every tomatoes just before they ripened. Now they have pulled all the green ones off, nothing left I only had three plants. I still have yellow squash and zuchini,cucumbers also.

fishinator

« Reply #4724 on: Aug 05, 2022, 08:01 AM »
I think I'm giving up on the garden, chipmunks have eaten every tomatoes just before they ripened. Now they have pulled all the green ones off, nothing left I only had three plants. I still have yellow squash and zuchini,cucumbers also.
I almost gave up on mine too. The last 2 years the squash bugs have destroyed mine. Luckily I have a handle on them so far this year. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the hassle.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.