FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2015...  (Read 36010 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Raquettedacker's Pictures 2015...
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2015, 03:09 PM »
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #46 on: Jun 08, 2015, 05:48 AM »
Go get some Crappies guys, there in...
I was able to get out for a couple hours with my brother and nephew yesterday and caught some monster crappies.. Alot over 14" and several over 15"..

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #47 on: Jun 08, 2015, 06:06 AM »

Damnn  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #48 on: Jun 08, 2015, 06:26 AM »
Yeah. It was fun.. I got mine on a Northland Fire-Fly Jig with no bait... They were using minnows..

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #49 on: Jun 08, 2015, 07:29 AM »
I'll bet that was fun!!   ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #50 on: Jun 08, 2015, 09:09 AM »
I'll bet that was fun!!   ;D

Sure was..  Only kept 7 and the 3 of us had a nice fish fry... ;D
All the rest went back.....

Bartman44

« Reply #51 on: Jun 08, 2015, 04:11 PM »
Outstanding slabs. With fillets that big you only need to keep a few for a nice dinner.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #52 on: Jun 22, 2015, 06:23 PM »
Herb and I got out yesterday for a couple of hours between thunder storms, but the wind was bad.
Tried a new lake/pond on state land that we drive by all the time...
Did ok.....

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #53 on: Jun 22, 2015, 09:29 PM »
You did alright.  Good job.  ;D ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

choo choo

« Reply #54 on: Jun 22, 2015, 09:42 PM »
Nice mess of Bass Raquettedacker. I 'm headed north to Black Lake for my very first time there later this week. I've never fished Black Lake and I am looking forward to it. Hopefully can find a few nice bass like those . Good job.
I'm fishing my way through life .

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #55 on: Jun 23, 2015, 06:08 AM »
Choo you should have a great time.. There is no shortage of bass in there..And a lot of big ones.. I would bet you get a few over 5lbs and bigger.... ;)
Good luck and we look forward to the pictures.......

choo choo

« Reply #56 on: Jun 23, 2015, 02:32 PM »
Choo you should have a great time.. There is no shortage of bass in there..And a lot of big ones.. I would bet you get a few over 5lbs and bigger.... ;)
Good luck and we look forward to the pictures.......
Thanks for wishing me luck Raquettedacker....gonna need it. Just getting into some bass fishing the last few years, so I have a lot to learn. I do love how they fight and jump!! If we catch any , I'll post some bass pictures.
I'm fishing my way through life .

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #57 on: Jul 06, 2015, 08:49 PM »
Yesterday Dean and I fished a lake we are going to fish a tournement  in a few weeks and did pretty good.. Dean even caught a tagged fish that would have been worth an extra $100 if caught in the tourney... Even a couple doubles...

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
« Reply #58 on: Jul 15, 2015, 10:57 AM »
Ya mon, that Jamaica trip looks like a blast  8) Good on you for taking a rod and a hand full of gear, I'm starting to think that needs to be essential in all trips near any water. I have a telescoping rod for just such occasion. The boat trip looks like a blast also, I too was expecting a dunce cap pic for sure Dom. Good to see the bass have been treating you guys well up there. The temps here have them all messed up but atleast we have the tigers to keep us busy  ;D

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #59 on: Jul 18, 2015, 08:22 PM »
Got out on the canal with Dean right in the heat of the day.. From 1 to 5..  It was hot.. but so was the fishing... ;D ;D ;D
We caught perch , rock bass, large mouths, small mouths, and walleyes...  Good times... ;D

Its hard to see but this bass I caught had a 5" crayfish in its throat .  It was actually crawling back out...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.