FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Where is everyone at  (Read 3048 times)

bobberstop

• Retired MFF Mod
Where is everyone at
« on: May 17, 2004, 09:54 AM »
Am I the only one using this forum? I know you got grass to mow and gardens to take care of but take time to post on forum. Im sooooo lonely. Hope to see you soon.
Bobberstop

Ice Fishing @ www.iceshanty.com Fishing @ www.myfishfinder.com [url=http://www.myhuntingforum.com

livin4ice

Re: Where is everyone at
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 09:43 PM »
I'm not sure what happened to everyone.  If they are out catching fish and not telling us where I'll be very upset  ;D ;D ;D . It's not just Indiana, all of the forums are slowing down.

FishinDog

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 10:24 AM »
Yep, not many posting.  Maybe I am the only one catching any fish  ;D 

Tightlines,
FishinDog...

Indy Pete

• Fish ON!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 02:13 PM »
Mowin', going to kids baseball, yard work, you name it, its going on in May. 

IP

Have hit the pond behind my house on some big bluegills and crappie.

Good Luck

Powerworm

• There's One!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2004, 05:22 PM »
This site is really bumming me out. You guys might want to join me on indianainfo.net. People are actually posting reports and talking with one another over there. All to respect to this site, but its the members that make it worth your time and there is only about five guys using this site. :'(

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2004, 09:41 PM »
Maybe it's time to recruit people over here then.  We're nearly up to 1,000 members now.  If you're an Iceshanty member and know some other IN guys that post there but not here, get them to join.  Also, on those other sites, why not e-mail them and ask them to post here too?  There's nothing wrong with this site, but everyone has to remember it's only in it's first 6 months and doing pretty good considering that, and it's still being worked on.  It won't be long that you'll be having a tough time keeping up with the posts, believe me.  But, it's also up to us.  Get your buddies to join in.

hillbilly hank

« Reply #6 on: Jun 02, 2004, 10:40 AM »
kos county.
and im not doin to good fishin yet... no time. but im gonna make some time soon thats for sure. looks like i missed the bluegil bedding :(

Rotney72

« Reply #7 on: Jun 16, 2004, 07:26 AM »
 :-X

ChapstickCharlie

« Reply #8 on: Jun 17, 2004, 08:31 PM »
Guilty! I just got back on here. Golfed out, so let's get this forum rolling again. I am perch fishing out of the port next Monday, and I'l report back on what I catch, (ever the optimist.) Meanwhile, where is everyone else fishing at?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.