FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: First keeper  (Read 1380 times)

Stickbait

First keeper
« on: Jun 25, 2020, 03:09 PM »
Got to my out going tide spot at 0700 to catch the last couple hours of outgoing. First 4 casts hooked up to 4, and landed 2 @ 25”.

Next spot for incoming, saw similar action. Hook ups every 5 th cast, all between 20&25”. Landed 6, then on a long cast parallel to shore, i got slammed by this nice 29”r. First keeper of the season.

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
Re: First keeper
« Reply #1 on: Jun 25, 2020, 06:49 PM »
Congrats on the keeper!  Action sounds fast.  All nice looking fish.  I lost one the other day that I'd love to have back.

fish wayniac

« Reply #2 on: Jun 26, 2020, 05:01 AM »
Stick, Sounds like good action on the Stripers. Congratz on the first keeper of the season.

Steve H.

« Reply #3 on: Jun 26, 2020, 10:01 AM »
Nice fish.  Glad you were able to get into 'em.
It is understood that fishing licenses, gas, bait, etc., all cost money, but try not to let a limit of trout be your only gauge for success. – Ben Nugent, (NH F&G) Regional Fisheries Biologist

seamonkey84

« Reply #4 on: Jun 26, 2020, 01:27 PM »
That sounds like some good action! Congrats getting the first keeper, wish you many more to come. Just keep the fishery healthy for the rest lol.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

joefishmore

« Reply #5 on: Jun 26, 2020, 05:13 PM »
gOOD ON YA . Were you on shore ? I was in boat Thurs and worked hard for 5 .  Lot of boats and people fishing in my local.

Stickbait

« Reply #6 on: Jun 26, 2020, 06:01 PM »
gOOD ON YA . Were you on shore ? I was in boat Thurs and worked hard for 5 .  Lot of boats and people fishing in my local.

yes, from shore. Lots of guys in boats chunkin pollack and macs. The mag darter in bone color was hit for me.

franklin fisher

« Reply #7 on: Jun 27, 2020, 07:10 PM »
Congrats on the keeper.  Good job.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.