The Fisherman's Wharf > MyFishFinder Polls

What is your profession??

(1/22) > >>

Cider:
This doesn't have anything to do with fishing.  Don't answer if you don't want to!!  One of the nice features of MFF is that you can remain completely anonymous if you want.

I have been reading posts about folks asking for outboard engine advice and I just got curious as to what everyone does for a living...what is your area of expertise?! 

We know a lot about each other, and yet very little.  I thought it would be fun to know the variety of things MFF members do for a living.

It kind of goes along with the "show what you look like" thread and the "how much education" and "how old" threads from Ice Shanty.

Please don't give away any information that will personally identify you or advertise your place of business.  I don't care WHERE you work.  I just want to know WHAT you do in broad terms!

(Scott if you don't think this is appropriate, yank it!!  ;D)

Cider:

I'll start off:  I am a biologist.  I manage a biomedical research lab at a University Medical School.  I also conduct my own research in pathogenic microbiology for potential vaccine development.  We focus on molecular biology, immunology, and genetic approaches toward our research.  :)

trapperdirk:
I'm a genius . ;D

Liar:

Forced retirement  (disabled form fishing accident)   :)  8)

rgfixit:
I'd answer but you left out Zeppelin Gasser.
RG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version