MFF US Northeast > Maine

July...the Summer Doldrums, but Good Variety and a Few Highlights

<< < (2/3) > >>

TightLinesMaine:
Jim, is that (last) brown from where I think it is? if not, that pool looks like a lot like one i've fished at you-know-where.  That brown does look wild, the big black spots make me think so.  I'm starting to forget what they look like though - it's been so long, may have travel south once this year if we ever get rain.  Great report!

Jim C.:
Thanks, Randall. 

The brown is also from a trib to the same main stem river, but it's not the same trib.  Historically, I have gotten into a few browns on the trib that we did fish.  That goes back some years.

Have to really watch the water temps for thermal stress now.  Low flow and heat stink.  That may change next week.  For now, I'm just sitting near the A/C :P 

--- Quote from: TightLinesMaine on Aug 02, 2022, 11:15 AM ---Jim, is that (last) brown from where I think it is? if not, that pool looks like a lot like one i've fished at you-know-where.  That brown does look wild, the big black spots make me think so.  I'm starting to forget what they look like though - it's been so long, may have travel south once this year if we ever get rain.  Great report!

--- End quote ---

fish wayniac:
Jim, You fished the streams , ponds and ocean and got a good mix of fish. Congrats on the hat trick outing . Nice photos as always! 🎣

NBourque:
Impressive for July! I gotta few stripers as of late. Congrats on becoming grandpa Jim!

Jim C.:
It seems that it wasn't too long ago that I was your age, Nick ;D  Fish hard while you can ;)

--- Quote from: NBourque on Aug 02, 2022, 05:29 PM ---Impressive for July! I gotta few stripers as of late. Congrats on becoming grandpa Jim!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version