MFF US Northeast > Maine

Stripers and a PB Brown

(1/2) > >>

fish wayniac:
Here is a mix of fish pics from the last two months. I caught a few decent Stripers from shore but the best was out on Sean’s boat . I landed a nice 34” that I brought home . I did a autopsy and found 3 baby lobsters in its gullet. I also caught a bunch of mackerel for bait and a Bonita was in the mix.

I got out a few times in my boat since my last post . I caught a few Browns a Rainbow but nothing big until today. The depth was coming up so I reeled up my down rigger and the release popped. I thought my lure snagged bottom because I couldn’t budge the fish. Then I felt some head shakes and the fight was on. It took me in 2 of the lines that were out and somehow I managed to land this Fish. A gorgeous 26” Brown with shoulders. What a way to end my season.

Steve H.:
Great report!  That's a really nice brown, congrats on that one!!  Looks like you had a great season....memories to get you through this winter.

Jim C.:
GREAT post, Wayne.  Tremendous batch of fish.  Congrats on the PB brown.  Beautiful colors and good girth 8)

Raquettedacker:
Great pictures thanks for sharing.
 Can you use lobster for bait?  😎

fish wayniac:

--- Quote from: Raquettedacker on Oct 03, 2022, 08:48 AM ---Great pictures thanks for sharing.
 Can you use lobster for bait?  😎

--- End quote ---

I doubt that about using for bait .
That would be a waste at $10 a pound for lobster.
Ha ha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version