FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Oddest way you caught one...  (Read 41315 times)

troutaddict33

Re: Oddest way you caught one...
« Reply #30 on: Apr 27, 2009, 09:56 PM »
caught one on a big black streamer on a fly rod...

stingdave9119

« Reply #31 on: Apr 27, 2009, 10:52 PM »
was out on chataugua lake in about 8ft of water casting a walk the day and had one come up and hammer it. it was only about 15 inches but blew me away on how aggressive he was

BBK

« Reply #32 on: Apr 29, 2009, 07:50 PM »
was out on chataugua lake in about 8ft of water casting a walk the day and had one come up and hammer it. it was only about 15 inches but blew me away on how aggressive he was

A walk the day? do you mean walk the dog? as in a zara spook type bait?

chez

« Reply #33 on: Jun 02, 2013, 02:07 PM »
ICE FISHIN this year i must have caught 2 dozen threw the year all on the northland forege minnow.TIPPED with or without grubs.Whats wild is on caught them on allmost every lake i ice fished.LOTTS of FUN  threw the ice with 4 lb. line.

OTIS

« Reply #34 on: Jun 03, 2013, 07:57 AM »
Quite a few years back, my daughter was the net girl for my son while we were at the marina.  She scooped one out of the shallows while her brother was fishing.  We released it back where it was thinking it was nesting.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

trout stalker

« Reply #35 on: Jun 06, 2013, 09:15 AM »
ice fishing for salmon, tip up set up a foot under ice in about twenty feet of water flag goes up things spooling for sure thought it was a sam set hook and pulled in tons of line it spooled only to find a yellow bullhead on it???????? not only did the thing hit up top it ran like it had a motor attatched to it must be confused lol

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #36 on: Jun 12, 2014, 04:02 PM »
  By a whisker, tough to get the hook out.

stripernut

« Reply #37 on: Jun 12, 2014, 05:11 PM »
Three "different" ways that I have caught them'

Using a "Power Line", which is a hoot to use!

As a kid we would put bread on the water and bait fish would come in a feed and we would scoop them up with a hand net, we got a number of nice pout.

Shining a bright light in the water along the shore, spot a pout and drop a bare hook in with only some glow in the dark tape on it. When the glow in the dark hook disappeared, you set the hook and haul them out...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.