FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: should have brought my pole  (Read 2119 times)

petrgill

should have brought my pole
« on: Mar 15, 2010, 07:50 AM »
Stream here in Walpole next to work running over making the parking lot a huge pond.  They stock the stream so you never know ;D

BASSMAN STAN

• - CAMP STANLEY -
Re: should have brought my pole
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2010, 12:36 PM »
If your wading, watch your step !  :unsure:
Otis & Capt. Bassman          Bay Striper                         6lb.Larry                           River Rainbow

petrgill

« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2010, 12:47 PM »
Nah there's a back lot to park in that barely has a puddle.  After looking at the projo.com pictures and stories of the Pawtuxet River we have it easy up here.  I guess chepiguy's work is flooded good, all the building materials under a couple of feet of water.

Chepiguy's work, no that's not a river that's the parking lot.  Maybe we should stock it:

petrgill

« Reply #3 on: Mar 15, 2010, 02:10 PM »
Makes the little pond/road out in front of my place look small.

BaitWrangler

« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2010, 03:21 PM »
Darn those are two pretty darn good spill overs! I'd say Chepiguy has no work there today. At least not on ground level.

I like your thinking! Even funnier that its a Trout river.  Near my house theres a field that floods between an acre or two depending on how bad the storm is and it takes a week or two sometimes to recede. I always want to go throw a bait trap in there just so I can say I caught a Sucker in a grass field.

petrgill

« Reply #5 on: Mar 15, 2010, 03:30 PM »
He had just gotten home an hour ago and got the call the dam broke and had to go back in.  Grabbed waders this time.  These pix were the before don't know what the after will look like.

BASSMAN STAN

• - CAMP STANLEY -
« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2010, 05:25 PM »
HELLOOOOOOOOO ......  insurance company  >:( >:(
Otis & Capt. Bassman          Bay Striper                         6lb.Larry                           River Rainbow

BaitWrangler

« Reply #7 on: Mar 15, 2010, 07:24 PM »
Hopefully but unlikely.  Homeowners insurance doesn't cover flooding - even in flood planes. No private company even offers it I believe.  I think you may only be able to get it in some places in the country subsudized from the govt.      :(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.