FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: american legion bans firearms?  (Read 1588 times)

indianahooker

american legion bans firearms?
« on: Mar 03, 2017, 08:28 AM »
coming back from a trip to some new wine places north of Ft Wayne the other night.  our group decided to stop back at a legion we passed on the way up there.  we get to the door and there is a sign saying no firearms allowed!  what the ---- is up with that!? what kind of veterans would pass such a law?  what a slap to the face of those defending the constitution!!!!!!!!  we didnt even touch the door to go in and eat.  we went to another legion and had a fine meal there.

this goes against the national view of the American legion(which ive been a member of for 40yrs), oF the 2nd amendment.  are there more of these "hypocritical" American legion posts like this in Indiana?  if you know of any please post them up.  my quick searching found mention of a couple in Michigan and Ohio.

chris458wm

Re: american legion bans firearms?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2017, 08:52 AM »
Crazy, I guess their motto is we defend your rights just don't exercise them here.   :cookoo:

SPN

« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2017, 09:06 AM »
WOW I will ask around........
Kids Who  Grow up Fishing Hunting and Trapping won't rob little old ladies!!

ericbres

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 07:53 AM »
Mine isn't like that up here in NH - but I am wondering if there is a town ordinance banning firearms in places that serve alcohol?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.