FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BOOM goes the Battery!!  (Read 3701 times)

boondox

Re: BOOM goes the Battery!!
« Reply #30 on: Jul 14, 2018, 08:44 PM »
I would .. cause it sounds like the circuit is back feeding some  how in the charger but like you said it's under warranty.. at that point i would return every thing you bought if one or two chargers return them.. my question is this charge a 24v charger or a 12volt charger??

Baitbucket

« Reply #31 on: Jul 15, 2018, 05:40 AM »
I would .. cause it sounds like the circuit is back feeding some  how in the charger but like you said it's under warranty.. at that point i would return every thing you bought if one or two chargers return them.. my question is this charge a 24v charger or a 12volt charger??

Its a 12/24v charger. But has leads that goes to each of the two 12v batteries and charges them separately.

stripernut

« Reply #32 on: Jul 15, 2018, 06:47 AM »
I would give ProMariner a call and see what they have to say. They have great customer service (at least they did when I was the Customer Service Manager)...

Baitbucket

« Reply #33 on: Jul 15, 2018, 11:29 AM »
I would give ProMariner a call and see what they have to say. They have great customer service (at least they did when I was the Customer Service Manager)...

Cabelas swapped them out (for a newer model no less) as they were under warranty. Ill get them installed and do some more testing.

boondox

« Reply #34 on: Jul 15, 2018, 02:38 PM »
Its a 12/24v charger. But has leads that goes to each of the two 12v batteries and charges them separately.

Just make sure they don't revert back to 12 volt mode when off.. check it's in 24volt some of today's digital crap does this..   24 volts is enough to fry the 12 volt circuits and cause it to back feed threw the circuit..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.