FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: what is scheduled for the 4th?  (Read 1103 times)

abishop

what is scheduled for the 4th?
« on: Jul 02, 2023, 06:22 AM »
What exciting plans are out there. I am doing slabs of baby back ribs on the barbecue. Used to light a show. Guess I am getting old. Looks like a bunch of rain in next weeks forecast. Looking to the week after to chase the gold. Hope all have a great day. LOL

Mac Attack

Re: what is scheduled for the 4th?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2023, 09:02 AM »
BBQ at Donna’s sister’s place in Hamburg.  Her other sister and BIL are in from Detroit.  Should be fun.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Jul 02, 2023, 10:27 AM »
Day will start mowing greens at the club. Later on I’ll burn a nice angus strip steak or two on the Weber. Start mowing at 4:30 am so I won’t be up for fireworks.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Jul 02, 2023, 11:55 AM »
Working and watering plants for a half day then beers and BBQ . And bonfire and fireworks..
Had a nice fire last night..

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Jul 02, 2023, 12:51 PM »
Crazy old hippies…..I love it.

Have fun bud.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

taxid

« Reply #5 on: Jul 02, 2023, 01:57 PM »

Probably burgers and brats on the grill and a little fishing.

I guess I'm a boring old cuss. I don't get the fascination with fireworks for adults. For me once you've seen one youv'e seen them all. And they drive my dogs nuts.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

abishop

« Reply #6 on: Jul 02, 2023, 04:06 PM »
Used to have a German Shepard who would jump in the tub when fireworks started, Oh, and thunder. Lol

bigr

« Reply #7 on: Jul 03, 2023, 05:23 AM »
Two pork butts going on smoker tonight. Swimming and enjoying grandkids, family around the pool. Happy forth to all.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.