FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishing magazines?  (Read 4759 times)

slabby1

Re: Fishing magazines?
« Reply #15 on: Mar 27, 2004, 07:55 PM »
You may want to save those old Fishing Facts for sending your kids to college,they're some on eBay from 70's bringing more than they originally cost!
Who'd of Thunk! :'(

reubenpa

« Reply #16 on: Mar 27, 2004, 07:56 PM »
I like bassmaster, but that is the only one I get so far.  Want infishermen, and every other one that I see!!! I LOVE fishing magizines
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

tejag2002

« Reply #17 on: Mar 29, 2004, 02:07 PM »
I like bassmaster, but that is the only one I get so far.  Want infishermen, and every other one that I see!!! I LOVE fishing magizines

[/reubenpa  you have the best tool in front of you go to in-fisherman.com it has a lot of good stuff in it And i would guess there are alot more

devil-man

« Reply #18 on: Mar 30, 2004, 04:54 AM »
I am straight up addicted to fishing + hunting mags.
In-Fisherman, Bassmaster, North American Fisherman. I recently became a life member of the NAFC. It's a great way to learn about new things.

bud

• never put off what you can catch today to tomorrow
« Reply #19 on: Mar 31, 2004, 07:30 PM »
in fisherman, NAFC mag, bassmaster, musky hunter, flyfishing N.E.   
how come no one mentioned bassin......lol?   they have send me about 100 free mags only to tell me i subscribed afterward.  those clowns will never get a penny from me!
as an aside  i belong to the in fisherman video club.....they have a deal where each christmas if you buy one you get one free as a christmas present.  they have also sent me free vid's when i have ordered a large quanity.  they are a top notch outfit.  and no i don't get any money fron doug!......lol
the fishin pug is my favorite fishing partner!
favorite place the conneticut river from walpole to the thetford area.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.