FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lake George Accident  (Read 4832 times)

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
Re: Lake George Accident
« Reply #30 on: Oct 07, 2005, 02:03 PM »
when you become the capt of a vessel such as this you are responsible for the safety of the crew and passengers. whatever decisions that were made to put them in that position were made most likely by the skipper. not that he's to blame but hes in charge.this is just a tragic happening ,that could have probably been avoided, and hopefully if nothing else is to come of this, hopefully steps will be taken to avoid such a disaster from happening again!!
Scotty 

blaque

« Reply #31 on: Oct 07, 2005, 02:31 PM »
Exactly, lets hope we can learn from it.......let those in the industry take note of it to try and avoid it from happening again.........that all that can be done

archbishop

« Reply #32 on: Oct 07, 2005, 02:32 PM »
well said Scott, my thought on the subject exactly. i also agree with others, lynch mobs and lawyers are getting out of control. off subject but 10,000,000 because you spilled hot coffee on yourself and it wasn't labeled hot, maybe i should ram in the back off somebody,s car and sue gm because the brake and gas weren't properly labeled. out of control. if more people were accountable for themselves and took responsability for there responsabilities.

susquayuga fisher

« Reply #33 on: Oct 08, 2005, 10:43 AM »
Ya know, Jason, your last post damaged my emotional well-being!! Please give me all your bank account numbers so I can sue you silly!! ::) This society is getting so litigious (sue-happy)! All you need  is a lawyer and 12 gullible jurists! >:(   If I were to be injured by someone intentionally or through their own careless action, I would want to recover costs, but people, or should I say, society is (are) looking for the easy buck.  OK, sermons over ::)

Andy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.