FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: nh bass  (Read 103529 times)

jibbs

Re: nh bass
« Reply #150 on: Sep 09, 2015, 11:28 AM »
what a tough open water season...struggled in the middle of the summer during tournaments and the bite is just starting to pick back up...the numbers were there, but the size was way down...labor day weekend produced some quality chunks and maybe produced my biggest bite ever but she came unbuttoned after an epic battle..i hope the fall makes up for the summer and it usually does...nice to be able to post again...its been awhile since a picture fish entered the boat...here is my buddy bassranger with a six from last Friday and two fives he caught on Saturday...he actually caught 3 five pounders but I guess only two made the pic and a nice five that I caught a few weeks ago on a Carolina rig..here's a look......

Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

waterwolf603

« Reply #151 on: Sep 10, 2015, 09:17 AM »
bummer about the one that came unbuttoned. those fish always keep me up at night. those are some hogs man glad to see you posting again. lets link up if you free up from tournys this fall. wish bassranger good luck this hunting season for me.
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

jibbs

« Reply #152 on: Sep 10, 2015, 10:45 AM »
bummer about the one that came unbuttoned. those fish always keep me up at night. those are some hogs man glad to see you posting again. lets link up if you free up from tournys this fall. wish bassranger good luck this hunting season for me.
lamprey river giant...it was sitting up the outlet and before I knew it she was under the boat and actually came off on the other side..i only saw her head but she was the one...missed one at Phillips on that rock pile that should be up here too the next day...that front that came through the Friday of labor weekend set that bite off son...ill be in touch
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

waterwolf603

« Reply #153 on: Sep 10, 2015, 01:31 PM »
lamprey river giant...it was sitting up the outlet and before I knew it she was under the boat and actually came off on the other side..i only saw her head but she was the one...missed one at Phillips on that rock pile that should be up here too the next day...that front that came through the Friday of labor weekend set that bite off son...ill be in touch

man thats a bummer im sure youll be back for revenge. sounds good look forward to hearing from ya.

jibbs

« Reply #154 on: Sep 11, 2015, 08:53 AM »
man thats a bummer im sure youll be back for revenge. sounds good look forward to hearing from ya.
I went three days in a row after that, but no luck on that giant...bite stayed consistent though

waterwolf603

« Reply #155 on: Sep 14, 2015, 08:44 AM »
I went three days in a row after that, but no luck on that giant...bite stayed consistent though

bummer man, you'll get her. at least you continue to pick up solid fish.

jibbs

« Reply #156 on: Oct 05, 2015, 10:22 AM »
the weather is cooling which only means one thing...big bites..only managed two bites yesterday but both were quality...caught this beauty on a spinnerbait, which is a new personal best for that lure...what a battle..i thought she was bigger when she came out of the water but scaled a 5 lbs 6 ozs

jibbs

« Reply #157 on: Nov 30, 2015, 09:20 AM »
new personal best for a jerkbait...5lbs 6 ozs..thanksgiving day...

jibbs

« Reply #158 on: Dec 08, 2015, 10:47 AM »
this is a first...I never put up a December club from the boat...ice fishing maybe but the temps are not allowing for ice this December...congrats adam...5lbs 6 ounces on a megabait Charlie

jibbs

« Reply #159 on: Dec 11, 2015, 03:05 AM »
I was reviewing this November and December photos and realized all the fish were 5lbs 6 ounces..weird

jibbs

« Reply #160 on: Feb 01, 2016, 10:54 AM »
well, ice fishing is underway in new Hampshire...it took awhile to get safe ice but that just kept us in the boat longer...should be an early ice out...we have managed a few  banner bass days so far this winter and this was one of them...50 plus bass caught during the day and this lunker that went 5lbs 3 ounces..hope to be able to post a few more chunks in the future...this is my buddy gary with the club that he caught late in the day...congrats ga

jibbs

« Reply #161 on: Mar 04, 2016, 08:36 AM »
Ice fishing has come and gone...plenty of great smallmouth and largemouth action..highlight was the big 5lb 1 oz smallie from bassranger

Ketel-1

« Reply #162 on: Apr 26, 2016, 07:12 PM »
Good fishing!

jibbs

« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2016, 08:35 AM »
the tournament season is underway in new Hampshire and the spawn is right around the corner...crushed the competition in the first tourney with 9llbs 11 ounces for two fish including a 5.28 largemouth...both fish came on a 3/8 oz g man chatterbait in bream color with a 5 inch swim senko as a trailer...so looking forward to warmer weather

flyfish_tfo

« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2016, 09:12 AM »
well, ice fishing is underway in new Hampshire...it took awhile to get safe ice but that just kept us in the boat longer...should be an early ice out...we have managed a few  banner bass days so far this winter and this was one of them...50 plus bass caught during the day and this lunker that went 5lbs 3 ounces..hope to be able to post a few more chunks in the future...this is my buddy gary with the club that he caught late in the day...congrats ga

Well if that's not a handsome picture of Gary, I don't know what is!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.