FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: a must read  (Read 3693 times)

Fishin-Mission

Re: a must read
« Reply #15 on: Aug 23, 2018, 04:04 PM »
I think it is a good idea to assure every person operating a power boat have  boater safety training.  Just because someone has been operating a boat for years does not mean they know how to do it safely.  Additionally the training will educate them about the rules.  I went to Canada last year and had to take  boater safety to rent a boat.  Fortunately they accepted the one from NY State.  I have to admit that there were a few rules/regulations that I was not up on even after 40 years of operating a boat.

lowaccord66

« Reply #16 on: Aug 23, 2018, 09:03 PM »
Agreed , I also use to enjoy driving , these days I’m happy to arrive at my destination without getting clipped by a cell phonist 🤨

I keep it in my pocket.  NYSP hate my CT plates Ive found.  Cuomo's tax agents.

Boaters course was mandatory for CT as well.  8 hours of listening to moms and their kids asking dumb questions while trying to get pwc endorcements.

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #17 on: Aug 23, 2018, 09:15 PM »
So the other part of the discussion, about the sewage blow outs, is a much bigger hackle raiser for me. Maybe money better spent to fix?

tree-on

« Reply #18 on: Aug 24, 2018, 08:04 AM »
So the other part of the discussion, about the sewage blow outs, is a much bigger hackle raiser for me. Maybe money better spent to fix?

Problem all over the state. Troy dumps into the Hudson every time it rains. Normal operation for many cities along the Hudson.

joefish1

« Reply #19 on: Aug 25, 2018, 07:07 AM »
huh?!?!
  Let see E is not A, Z is not S, if its silent you don't need it and it goes on.

Mac Attack

« Reply #20 on: Aug 25, 2018, 07:42 AM »
  Let see E is not A, Z is not S, if its silent you don't need it and it goes on.

;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.