FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Off topic - Opinions on Generac Whole House 22KW Generator  (Read 1179 times)

Mac Attack

Re: Off topic - Opinions on Generac Whole House 22KW Generator
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2024, 09:36 AM »

Pretty sure there have been prototype engines that you use water and they run. Supposedly they've been suppressed... hard to believe anyone would do that!;-)

I’ve seen city busses and garbage trucks with that technology.

taxid

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2024, 04:24 PM »

Pretty sure there have been prototype engines that you use water and they run. Supposedly they've been suppressed... hard to believe anyone would do that!;-)

I'm skeptical of those stories of prototype ground breaking engines that are suppressed and bought out by oil companies or whatever. Sound like conspiracy theories or urban legends.

To me the fact that my wife's VW midsized SUV get 41 mpg is amazing enough. That's a long ways on one gallon of gasoline!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2024, 04:28 PM »
Big oil will fight tooth and nail to suppress new technology

Bet on it!
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

taxid

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2024, 04:30 PM »
Big oil will fight tooth and nail to suppress new technology

Bet on it!

Big Oil is investing heavily in alternative energy. They know oil won't last forever and they don't want to be left behind.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.