FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: College Football  (Read 9096 times)

archbishop

Re: College Football
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2005, 03:55 PM »
i have been to many games my older brother went there for the rowing team i even had a scholarship for football just partial but it was my dream till i blew my knee out in summer training and couldnt rehab it back to division1 status so i lost my money so i had to settle for D2 with a scholarship but i was a wolverine for a summer lol

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2005, 06:42 PM »
i have been to many games my older brother went there for the rowing team i even had a scholarship for football just partial but it was my dream till i blew my knee out in summer training and couldnt rehab it back to division1 status so i lost my money so i had to settle for D2 with a scholarship but i was a wolverine for a summer lol

What position did you play Arch?

archbishop

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2005, 06:47 PM »
free saftey was my scholarship i was in a pretty good crowd that year although i never really meet most of the players other than incoming freshmen i was recruited with charles woodson and tom brady i know charles but never meet tom other than orientation and at that time he was just some guy lol but i played iron man in high school safety receiver punt/kickoff returner hell at 28 i still run a 4.6 40 but was 4.29 in college and 4:11 mile and thankfully 2 of my kids are probably more athletic than me the 3rd one gets tripped up all the time by those pesky blades of grass  ;D

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2005, 07:33 PM »
free saftey was my scholarship i was in a pretty good crowd that year although i never really meet most of the players other than incoming freshmen i was recruited with charles woodson and tom brady i know charles but never meet tom other than orientation and at that time he was just some guy lol but i played iron man in high school safety receiver punt/kickoff returner hell at 28 i still run a 4.6 40 but was 4.29 in college and 4:11 mile and thankfully 2 of my kids are probably more athletic than me the 3rd one gets tripped up all the time by those pesky blades of grass  ;D
I played FS last year, I like it alot more than CB, which I played previously.  4.6 40! d**n, I'm not nearly that fast, I run a 5:23 mile, and I'm the 2nd fastest player on our team. I'm not playing next year though, I'm going to just lift and run to prepare for wrestling, which was the reason that I played football.

Those pesky blades of grass, I hate them! :)

archbishop

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2005, 07:36 PM »
i run a 4.6 now slow compaired to 10 years ago and i could never play corner im too rough id cauyse more lost yards than anything else but i love wrestling me and redworm both used to go to states back in the early 90's i was on varsity since 8th grade some meets in 7th redworm was the wrestling freak though if he didnt start getting girls pregnant at 16 and have to leave school man he would be an all time type

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2005, 07:55 PM »
i run a 4.6 now slow compaired to 10 years ago and i could never play corner im too rough id cauyse more lost yards than anything else but i love wrestling me and redworm both used to go to states back in the early 90's i was on varsity since 8th grade some meets in 7th redworm was the wrestling freak though if he didnt start getting girls pregnant at 16 and have to leave school man he would be an all time type

I only run a 4.8... ::) I got but on FS for the same reason, I kept f**king our team over with fouls.

Wrestling's the best, I'm started varsity at the end of 8th grade. What weight did you wrestle at? I got messed up pretty bad at state's, but I won one match there atleast. I hate the long waits a tournaments though. ::) Next year I'll be really ready. :P

archbishop

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2005, 06:59 AM »
105-135 you have different weight classes nowadays i only wrestled till 11th grade had complications in my senior year but 135 is where io finished i started in 8th at 105 and i was a traveling wrestler thats what screwed up my state standings because i wrestled 3-4 different weights every year because i was good at loosing and gaining weight i could jump to wrestle the guys that my teamates couldnt beat and gain team points

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2005, 08:10 PM »
105-135 you have different weight classes nowadays i only wrestled till 11th grade had complications in my senior year but 135 is where io finished i started in 8th at 105 and i was a traveling wrestler thats what screwed up my state standings because i wrestled 3-4 different weights every year because i was good at loosing and gaining weight i could jump to wrestle the guys that my teamates couldnt beat and gain team points

that's my job too. Jump around in weight classes, and wrestle the regional champs. Always fun, but it makes me better. I wrestle at 140-145-152.

Fish-trap

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2005, 09:34 AM »
Does UofM play Norte Dame at the big house this yr arch or at the golden dome? I need to get back up to ann arbor.  Nothing else like that field.
Can't catch a fish without a line in the water....

archbishop

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2005, 09:42 AM »
sept 10th in the big house there first 3 games are home this year but the one i want is nov 19th in the big house with ohio state last regular season game of the year until the rose bowl

Fish-trap

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2005, 09:45 AM »
Don't blame you for wanting buckeye tix. Thats always the best game of the yr, usually. I've been to a few games up there in Nov. and be prepared for the weather. Last nov game I went to it rained/sleeted/snowed/then rained again. All before halftime. but it made a great game and a low scoring one too. those buckeye tix are sure to be pricey i bet.

archbishop

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2005, 10:01 AM »
im sure those tix are gone probably best bet would be trying to find a scalper wich will triple the price and yes ann arbor in nov. isnt pretty sometimes but i also go to bills games in the dead of winter so im used to it

Fish-trap

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2005, 10:05 AM »
Yeah you are right.  They are usually the first ones to go.

oldwolf

« Reply #28 on: Jul 01, 2006, 08:55 PM »
Go Mountaineers! Next to fishing I love College Football. Also love VCR's so I can indulge in both on my terms.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.