FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Poll

Which one of these guys is the greatest pro bass fisherman of all time?

Bill Dance
Hank Parker
Jay Yelas
Rick Clunn
Larry Nixon
Denny Brauer
Roland Martin
Kevin VanDam
Mark Davis
Gary Klein

Author Topic: Greatest Pro Bass Angler  (Read 4671 times)

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
Re: Greatest Pro Bass Angler
« Reply #30 on: Apr 30, 2006, 11:18 AM »
I'm glad to hear you think there is at least some skill involved? I'm sorry but like all pro sports there is a lot of skill involved.....If there wasn't we would all be making a few hundred thousand on the bass circut. 8)

I do agree it's getting very commercialized and flashy (like Nascar). But that's how the money comes in. I would throw away my tie in hart beat to put on a sponsorship jacket and fish for living.

Then onto the comment about making a TV show or video....dont you think the fact that it takes them a day if not days to complete a video proves the fact that you Bass haters are wrong about how easy it is to catch Bass....just a though ;D

tip-uptwo

« Reply #31 on: Apr 30, 2006, 11:49 AM »
I have always loved Kevin ! ;D

But Clunn has the nicer rig  :laugh: :laugh:

taxid

« Reply #32 on: Apr 30, 2006, 07:22 PM »
I'm glad to hear you think there is at least some skill involved? I'm sorry but like all pro sports there is a lot of skill involved.....If there wasn't we would all be making a few hundred thousand on the bass circut. 8)

I do agree it's getting very commercialized and flashy (like Nascar). But that's how the money comes in. I would throw away my tie in hart beat to put on a sponsorship jacket and fish for living.

Then onto the comment about making a TV show or video....dont you think the fact that it takes them a day if not days to complete a video proves the fact that you Bass haters are wrong about how easy it is to catch Bass....just a though ;D

Never said it was easy but then bass don't do a lot for me except make money in my shop. I'd rather fish for large panfish or trout.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

OTIS

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2006, 11:49 AM »
Slipbob!!!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Hood

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2006, 02:54 PM »
Jose Wejebe....Giant Seabass, Stripers.....ya know, REAL fish.  ;D
GUN CONTROL MEANS HITTING YOUR TARGET 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.