The Fisherman's Wharf > MyFishFinder Polls

What is your profession??

<< < (2/22) > >>

Bobman:
Computer geek and beer taster

Oh, also part-time coach for the US worm swimming team  ;D!

billditrite:
 I gave that up on the "why did you choose your screen name" thread we had going a while back,but I'll tell ya for those who dont know,or those who cant tell, i am a builder, i build residential homes along the maine coast. I can build anything they can draw and i always.

BILLD   IT   RITE     ;D

TroutFishingBear:
4.0 gpa # 1 student out of 436 sophomores!

Current schedule-
1. geology
2. astronomy
3. composition
4. Algebra II
5. Chemistry

:-\

Fat Boy:

--- Quote from: Liar on Aug 31, 2004, 03:18 AM ---Forced retirement (disabled form fishing accident) :) 8)

--- End quote ---

Liar, I don't believe you on this post one bit!  ;D  You'll never get anyone to believe you on anything, you know that, right?  Just kidding...

TFB, good for you dude.  Keep up the good work and stay #1.  Based on what you've told me about your baseball career and your educational background added here, you've got a bright future to back up your enthusiasm in fishing.  P.S., use more spinnerbaits!  ;D  (I'm kidding)  Thought you might be interested, check out my PA rivers post on the Juniata - you'd be proud to know that I caught 100% of my fish in Super Flukes and didn't get one single hit on a spinnerbait!  Maybe our fish are getting smarter, eh?  By the way, great topic!

Me?  I'm a former accountant in the Federal Government and was in accounting for 15 years.  The past 5 years I've been a civil servant in the Fed as a Budget Analyst for the National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute.  And I will advertise our mission here: to eliminate the suffering and death due to cancer by the year 2015.  Y'all can help.  Stop smoking and chewing tobacco products!  I did it, so can you!  Plus, I'd like to continue seeing y'all on these forums for a lot more years ;)

grumpymoe:
service manager with General Motors...oops...here comes the questions....grump ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version