FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Where'd Y'all Go???  (Read 1745 times)

Neptune

Where'd Y'all Go???
« on: Sep 20, 2007, 08:12 AM »
Man there must be a bunch of hunters and "Jones'n" Ice Fishermen, cause this place has just died off...

Good Fishing!

rrfish

• Missouri River Brown
Re: Where'd Y'all Go???
« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2007, 08:13 AM »
I'm still around Neptune, but I've been out fishing and hunting myself.  How's the fishing in Kalispell?
  Hey Jiggy...pass me a beer will ya please?

Neptune

« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2007, 08:17 AM »
Fishing has been great.  Whitefish in the lake are starting to move into the river.  Lakers are going to start moving in shallow when the lake cools a bit(this week is helping that).  Pike are starting to move in shallow and are still actively feeding(caught 2 nice ones last weekend).  The Kokanee are starting to hook and turn so they are off the menu for a bit.

So, ya fishing is great.  How about you Rob?  I have a buddy hitting the Missouri over the next 5 days, hows it fishing right now?

Good Fishing!

fish_finder

« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2007, 01:13 PM »
 i check in every once in awhile but im pretty busy with university and gettin ready for duck hunting
Fishing isn't a hobby it's an addiction

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #4 on: Sep 20, 2007, 01:53 PM »
I'm hanging mostly on MyHuntingForum.com for the fall season.

chimo

« Reply #5 on: Sep 20, 2007, 08:20 PM »
yup, I've been over at iceshanty.  but then the fishing has been pretty poor for me lately.  lakes are all low around here and it's been awful warm.  been hoping for some rain and a cool down.  been getting ready to start scouting and looking for mushrooms to.  then of course 18 credits hasn't been leaving me as much time as I would like.  good fishing

chimo

swampbuckster

• Happy for open water!
« Reply #6 on: Sep 20, 2007, 09:51 PM »
I think everyone is rushing around at this time of year and fishing slows for everyone a bit.  Whether it be with school, or getting ready for hunting, or doing all the home repairs so you are able to get ready for hunting,  The off season so to speak. But I really think this site will get a steady decline as the nights get colder, and you can smell fresh ice coming this way! I myself have wrapped up most of my fishing adventures and am getting ready for bow and duck hunting. Too many hobbies, not enough time!
Live to Fish, Fish to Live

Fish Farmer

« Reply #7 on: Sep 21, 2007, 11:39 AM »
Heck, I'm checking the forums more often now. I do more serious trout and salmon fishing in the fall. Someone has to take up the slack when everone else hunts ;).

iceplank

« Reply #8 on: Sep 21, 2007, 11:51 AM »
Finishin up the scouting for whitetails and tunin in the bow. Perch fishin on lake champlain has been absurdly hot. no time to POST to busy cleanin fish!!!!!!!

Scientist

« Reply #9 on: Sep 28, 2007, 10:37 AM »
Too much to do and not enough free time. I’m luck if I get to go fishing once every three weeks. Iceshanty gets more post because if the ice is think enough I’m out there every Sat and Sun

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.