FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How stupid does PETA think people are?  (Read 2191 times)

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
How stupid does PETA think people are?
« on: Sep 21, 2007, 06:42 AM »
PETA's latest ad features a naked Alicia Silverstone. Do they think that this type of ad really makes people stop eating meat?  How dumb do they think people are?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297236,00.html

Neptune

Re: How stupid does PETA think people are?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21, 2007, 08:40 AM »
In Montana you don't even need a license to hunt Vegtablarians!

PETA= People Eating Tasty Animals!

A little more Gas for the fire:  http://www.petakillsanimals.com/Trial.cfm

Good Fishing!

snaggerr

• Do what you have to!!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 21, 2007, 09:29 AM »
Accually I hate veggies but to me I think you water them they take in carbin dioxide and they grow.They are a living thing would should not hurt them.LOL.I bought a bigger freezer 2 deer in not enough any more my kids ate it all this year 4.
Since there is six times as much water as there is land any man can plainly see that the good lord intended for man to fish six times as much as he works-

Walltrout

• Drowning in beer would be like heaven, eh?
« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 2007, 05:17 PM »
Accually I hate veggies but to me I think you water them they take in carbin dioxide and they grow.They are a living thing would should not hurt them.LOL.I bought a bigger freezer 2 deer in not enough any more my kids ate it all this year 4.

Tell me about it.  I had 3 deer and 2 antelope this year and its gone.  This year I got 7 deer tags.  We eat a lot of steak!

Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

bigfish1556

« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2007, 08:56 PM »
Won't make me stop eating meat - seeing her just might encourage it :) HAHAHA

Remember, eat salmon, the other pink meat.
We may say of angling, as Dr. Boteler said of strawberries, “Doubtless God could have made a better berry, but doubtless God never did;” and so, if I might be judge, God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling.  -Izaak Walton

ice023

« Reply #5 on: Sep 25, 2007, 10:08 AM »
i just watched a clip on fox news, they had on the woman who is the spokes woman for PETA and she was saying that there is nothing wrong with the commercial.  i guess they are getting a lot of heat from some women.  he was trying to ask her, isn't wrong for kids to see that video?  she danced for a long time and then came out and said it was a beatiful commercial and if you didn't like it to change the channel.  she at one point said whatever it takes to get people to listen.   Here is what we should do to promote the outdoors,  maybe Ted Nugent should have his wife do a nude show or maybe Cindy Garrison should do one.  lol.

snaggerr

• Do what you have to!!
« Reply #6 on: Sep 25, 2007, 12:35 PM »
i just watched a clip on fox news, they had on the woman who is the spokes woman for PETA and she was saying that there is nothing wrong with the commercial.  i guess they are getting a lot of heat from some women.  he was trying to ask her, isn't wrong for kids to see that video?  she danced for a long time and then came out and said it was a beatiful commercial and if you didn't like it to change the channel. 

Maybe she likes other women not men, just like I like Deer and not rabbit food.But I like the commercial makes me want to fill all 5 deer tags I have so I can stay home in the winter w/ my cutie.Thanks peta for the encouragement to fill my freezer.Well gotta go, filleting walleyes right now.
Since there is six times as much water as there is land any man can plainly see that the good lord intended for man to fish six times as much as he works-

rich81

« Reply #7 on: Sep 26, 2007, 09:59 AM »
PETA's latest ad features a naked Alicia Silverstone. Do they think that this type of ad really makes people stop eating meat?  How dumb do they think people are?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297236,00.html

wheres the pics? ;D

trapper2003

« Reply #8 on: Sep 28, 2007, 02:55 PM »
guess we could get nasty here but due to the fact this is a family site and i have better morals then people in peta i won't,however if i something agaist peta or any of my other very politicaly inncorrect views i'm a viewed as a "redneck" however they feel they can push there agenda down our throats sooooooooooo this year i'm wrapping the vension liver in that peta ad!!!!!! i wish to thank them for running it :)

metaliczombi

« Reply #9 on: Sep 29, 2007, 08:35 PM »
People in general must be pretty stupid because when I tell them about peta funding the killing and dumping of puppies and terrorists they don't believe me until they are shown the facts of both cases. 

Alicia does look good in the ad though........

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.