FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: It was...  (Read 27216 times)

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
Re: It was...
« Reply #30 on: Apr 01, 2004, 09:09 PM »
The paperboy is not very happy because the water is very cold and ..........

fishin_musician

• Stupid's the New Awesome
« Reply #31 on: Apr 01, 2004, 10:59 PM »
this hadn't been his idea of a perfect day either. He whipped out his pocket knife and cut himself free deciding then and there to head over to Louie's Afterhours Bar to see if he could find a poker game.
Life is Good on the Susky!
Date Registered:   Mar 04, 2004

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #32 on: Apr 02, 2004, 12:03 AM »
So Johnny walks into the bar and it just so happens that the world series of poker is filiming and he qualified in a online tournement. So Johnny cleans himself up and makes the best vancouvercanuck moneymaker face he could and sits his but down at his table. $20K in chips (that's canadian money by the way) and gets delt a couple of cowboys. Can Johnny be having a better day he thinks? Well, just so happens buddy calls his hand..............
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #33 on: Apr 02, 2004, 05:20 AM »
Johnny, having bet his 20k Canadian ($1.82 American) was sure he had the winning hand and would soon be able to afford that glass of beer and hotdog he so desperately craved (approximate cost $40k Canadian), but his friend,......
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Webguy

• Lured into it....... get reel!
« Reply #34 on: Apr 02, 2004, 06:22 AM »
(maybe friend isn't the right word but anyway) the paperboy, who had spied him across the room was still very upset about that whole bait ordeal, decided to blow his hand by accusing Johnny of cheating.  :P

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #35 on: Apr 02, 2004, 10:48 AM »
It turns out that the cards were actually frozen.  You see, Johnny was slick.  He hid a hand in the freezer so when it was time to call, he grabbed those cards out of the freezer and stuffed his real hand in, saying he had to get his...

Cider

« Reply #36 on: Apr 02, 2004, 10:51 AM »
salted smelt.  Jonny said "I always enjoy a good snack of frozen salted smelt while playing poker and I don't waste leftover bait.  It reminds me of the time I was...

treed942000

• Bailee and Sandee
« Reply #37 on: Apr 02, 2004, 11:14 AM »
frozen to the lake after a light thaw in the daily sun...
Tight Lines,
TReed

Open Water @ www.myfishfinder.com Icy Conditions @ www.iceshanty.com Hunting @
www.myhuntingforum.com

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #38 on: Apr 02, 2004, 11:40 PM »
with the boxers and a few inches of but-crack showing, until . . .
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

Webguy

• Lured into it....... get reel!
« Reply #39 on: Apr 03, 2004, 07:26 AM »
the angry croud had enough of his bull and dragged his sorry butt outside and beat him to a pulp while the paper boy smiled and said "and you still owe me 2 dollars!"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #40 on: Apr 03, 2004, 07:33 AM »
 Standing there, holding out his hand gesturing to Johnny to hand over the cash, the paperboy said,  "2 dollars Canadian that is, or $.00125 American". Johnny, looking up at the demanding paperboy........
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

fishin_musician

« Reply #41 on: Apr 03, 2004, 07:49 AM »
spit in his hand and said "go straight to hades" whereupon the angry mob grabbed Mr. Ringo and ran off to find a strong rope, strong enough for a lynchin'.

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #42 on: Apr 03, 2004, 09:58 AM »
And who was carrying the rope?  None other than Thelma Lou, his ex-wife, as she screamed at the top of her huge lungs...

reubenpa

« Reply #43 on: Apr 03, 2004, 09:59 AM »
I'll get you now you cheatin , too much fishin, liar!!!!
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

fishin_musician

« Reply #44 on: Apr 03, 2004, 02:35 PM »
The mob found just the tree they needed right on courthouse square, Preacher Jim put the noose around the doomed man's head and said "speak your last words Jonny Ringo!"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.