FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: SENECA LAKE BAD FISH  (Read 4499 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
Re: SENECA LAKE BAD FISH
« Reply #45 on: Mar 26, 2023, 06:38 PM »
Large portions of both Lake Seneca and Lake Cayuga are classified by New York State as Class A. As such, the best usages of these waters are as “a source of water supply for drinking, culinary or food processing purposes; primary and secondary contact recreation; and fishing.....

Watershed Management
Seneca Lake is considered a highly-valued water resource due to its designation of a Class AA(TS) drinking water
supply, such that the water can be used as a potable source with limited treatment. The (TS) subdesignation refers
to the lake support of trout spawning. The inclusion of this waterbody on the DEC/DOW Priority Waterbodies
List as a Threatened water is a reflection of the particular resource value reflected in this designation and the need
to provide additional protection, rather than any specifically identified threats.
Seneca Lake is not included on the current (2016) NYS Section 303(d) List of Impaired/TMDL Waters. There
are no impacts/impairments that would justify the listing of this waterbody.

https://www.dec.ny.gov/docs/water_pdf/fl17senecal.pdf

end of story
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

taxid

« Reply #46 on: Mar 26, 2023, 08:13 PM »

"THE CURE IS WORST THEN THE DISEASE
     The medical treatment for illness
    produces a worse net  result than the illness does "

Not sure if that's usually the case but I've seen it with chemo for cancer treatment.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

reeleyz

« Reply #47 on: Mar 27, 2023, 05:44 AM »
Don’t wait as it can cause more issues
Recovery is pretty fast , I was fishing and going to therapy 😜

I have an appt. with SOS this week. Doesn't seem major but everything I read says don't wait!

filetandrelease

« Reply #48 on: Mar 27, 2023, 07:46 AM »
I have an appt. with SOS this week. Doesn't seem major but everything I read says don't wait!
Now there are other options , surgery may not be necessary, PM sent

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.