FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Mississinewa  (Read 5490 times)

Piggyn

Re: Mississinewa
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2022, 08:01 AM »
One suggestion when posting size details you might want to also post a photo.

Catching the lunkers of tomorrow today!

bigr

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2022, 05:32 AM »
]

well i don't know how.  i looked back to see photos in your posts BIGR.  looks like you have never posted any.  so why are you expecting me to?  ?  looks like pictures haven't mattered on this site for years. lol

16s are there if you probe long and deep enough.  i get several every year.  i do fish all over the state though.  I didn't catch it but I've seen a 22" come from Indiana waters.  i know pics of hogs have been posted on here.  taxi posts about 16"+ coming into his shop too.  so, many people catch them each year.
I'm no exception to my suggestion. Difference is im not catching the 16 to 17 inch crappie. Out of the thousands that i've caught over the years from Missy i can easily count on one hand the number of 16 plus inch crappie if even seen. Pictures are always welcomed on here but as i have said many times i don't have the talent for posting no matter how easy some say it is. I hope you continue to catch those size of fish. 

fishinator

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2022, 05:55 AM »
If you can post words on this site, you are capable of including pictures.  It's literally only a few extra clicks. I could teach a monkey to do it. No need to be scared of the scary technology.

bigr

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2022, 08:54 AM »
If you can post words on this site, you are capable of including pictures.  It's literally only a few extra clicks. I could teach a monkey to do it. No need to be scared of the scary technology.
I'm sure your right but for me i really don't want to even try those few extra clicks or anything new when it comes to technology. I'm always being asked about the latest and greatest fish locators as i call them( i know thats not what they are called anymore) side imagine and all the other latest and greatest stuff. I'm all for those that want and can use that stuff but for me word of mouth is as far as want to go. Yes alittle scared and a lot old and not willing to learn anymore. My head is full and my knees and hip and eyes are shot.     

bherr24

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2022, 09:07 PM »
I see resi is a little above summer pool now and another inch and a half of rain on the way friday. Just in time for it to get in the mid 80s next week.  Lol. Finally gets warm and everything will be unfishable. This " spring" has been ridiculous. Have only found 8 mushrooms so far this year as well. Usually find em by the pounds.

bigr

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2022, 05:16 AM »
Mushrooms are a popping and next weekend should be the peak of the big yellers. Don't give up on the resi. High water will push the spawners way back in the cove right under the brush. Also might still get a big push upstream in any slack area. I like fishing the rip rap on the dam face this time of year, they move in tight to those rocks.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.