FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Pappakeechie Trout!  (Read 970 times)

taxid

Pappakeechie Trout!
« on: Mar 23, 2020, 12:34 PM »
Private Lake no bag limit!

75 trout!  :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

bigr

Re: Pappakeechie Trout!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2020, 01:20 PM »
What you going do with all them trout. You surely won't be eating them since you raise your own.

taxid

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2020, 02:23 PM »
Pond Scum took them to smoke.

The truth be known these were excess trout I culled out of the trout pond and dumped into the front pond this fall for people to catch out and take home this winter. These were seined up yesterday with the other species. So not all were caught this winter.

Not from Papakeechie of course but it's an inside joke around here ever since someone pretended some trout they caught came from Papakeechie and their association president came unglued.  Of course anyone that knows anything about Papakeechie knows there are no trout in there.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fishinator

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2020, 02:40 PM »
Must have been a joke from waaaaay back. Been here over 10 years and don't remember that. I have a terrible memory though.

taxid

« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2020, 02:43 PM »
Not sure how long ago it was but their president came on here and his head exploded. Said no one was allowed to fish the lake except lake residents. Not even relatives or friends of lake residents. What was really dumb was it obvious in the pictures posted it was not Papakeechie. I guess he didn't even recognize his own lake.

taxid

« Reply #5 on: Mar 23, 2020, 02:44 PM »
Come to think of it the post was on Iceshanty.com

seamonkey84

« Reply #6 on: Mar 23, 2020, 02:52 PM »
Oh that’s rich, doesn’t even know what his own lake looks like or has in it lol.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

taxid

« Reply #7 on: Mar 23, 2020, 03:19 PM »
Oh that’s rich, doesn’t even know what his own lake looks like or has in it lol.

It's rich but uncommon for some lake people not to know anything about fishing. I've known several that cut the grass, clean the windows, have nice boats, docks, etc. but don't do a lick of fishing. And some don't want anglers on "MY LAKE."

A few have brought in bass for me to mount that were minimum size (14 inches) not having a clue to that it's not a trophy fish. .

I was on one lake where we were releasing smallmouth in the 15 to 16 inch size which is not huge. Lake guy pulled up in his sailboat and asked us what we were catching. We told him and his response was, "No way they don't get that big!"  ::)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.