FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Boats on Adirondack ponds  (Read 2717 times)

1fish@atime

Re: Boats on Adirondack ponds
« Reply #15 on: Apr 13, 2010, 04:24 PM »
Yep, talked to a few of the rangers and they weren't going to look for boats. Only taking the ones left right at the trail head on the pond or if they are chained near the launch. The forest rangers realise how valuable a boat is in a rescue mission. I have always done ok off shore in most ponds. It is just a pain since there is usually only one access point and if someone is there you are fighting to fish somewhere else. I'm betting there will be allot more spots to fish off shore after people get to these ponds and there are no boats to use......

Superpole

« Reply #16 on: Apr 14, 2010, 06:12 AM »
Guaranteed this was not the DEC that decided to do this.  APA or TNC, very possible.

myemmy

« Reply #17 on: Apr 14, 2010, 06:17 AM »
Another part of Adirondack History being dissolved,  What would Noah Rondeau think ???????

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #18 on: Apr 14, 2010, 06:38 AM »
Noah had several boats hidden on different lakes.... ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

bigbrookie

« Reply #19 on: Apr 14, 2010, 07:23 AM »
Another part of Adirondack History being dissolved,  What would Noah Rondeau think ???????
and french louie

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #20 on: Apr 14, 2010, 09:07 AM »
If these boats are privately owned, did they give the owners sufficient time to even retrieve their property, before hauling it away? ???

bigbrookie

« Reply #21 on: Apr 14, 2010, 09:58 AM »
If these boats are privately owned, did they give the owners sufficient time to even retrieve their property, before hauling it away? ???
i have 2 stashed with my name and # on them and never got a call, but i also havn't been in to see if they're still there or not.

troutaddict33

« Reply #22 on: Apr 14, 2010, 10:11 AM »
Maybe they'll go dig up the 50 gallon drums I have buried with camping equipment in them too  ::)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.