FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Screwed UP Today  (Read 2589 times)

iceman260

Re: Screwed UP Today
« Reply #15 on: Aug 01, 2020, 06:53 AM »
Glad your ok rest and stay hydrated, this year seems to be hotter than usual.

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #16 on: Aug 01, 2020, 11:57 AM »
Feel way better this morning,
Kicked back by the campfire last night.

Had my annual S’more .

Dang those things are sweet.

Rg

Glad you’re feeling better, but annual s’more? They are tasty and I am glad I have a 12 year old princess which allows me to have a bunch every year!

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #17 on: Aug 01, 2020, 11:59 AM »
Another yummy campfire treat is roasting a strawberry dipped in fluff. Get the roasted marshmallow flavor with the sweet juices of the strawberry

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #18 on: Aug 01, 2020, 12:38 PM »
That sounds really tasty!
I avoid sweets as a  rule. My one s’more a year may actually be 2 or 3, but that’s about it. My one weakness is dark chocolate. I usually have a few chunks in the evening with a glass of bourbon.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Spider1

« Reply #19 on: Aug 03, 2020, 06:18 AM »
My grandson use to love those. But he would only sandwich the burnt marshmallow and save the chocolate for after! Then we added a mint leaf with the marshmallow so now that is a thing.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #20 on: Aug 03, 2020, 06:22 AM »
If you like mint s'mores use a girl scout thin mint instead of plain chocolate..... ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Spider1

« Reply #21 on: Aug 03, 2020, 06:26 AM »
we have a huge mint garden in the back. I have more mint than girlscouts around here.  ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #22 on: Aug 04, 2020, 07:16 AM »
I planted mint as an herb one year. Darned near took over my whole garden. Took 2 years to get rid of it.

Love those Thin Mint GS cookies Dom.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #23 on: Aug 04, 2020, 07:22 AM »
If you like mint s'mores use a girl scout thin mint instead of plain chocolate..... ;)

Now you have me thinking, I have a few boxes of Tagalongs, the peanut butter chocolate cookies. Need to try them with s’mores. Have done thin mints in the past and they are yummy

Spider1

« Reply #24 on: Aug 04, 2020, 10:27 AM »
I planted mint as an herb one year. Darned near took over my whole garden. Took 2 years to get rid of it.

Love those Thin Mint GS cookies Dom.

Rg

yup, that's how we got ours but I planted them in an area that I didn't mind them taking over. Unfortunately it was right next to the horse radish so every other year I gotta dig the whole area up anyway.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.