FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wyoming Brookies and Rainbows  (Read 2551 times)

threelungs

Wyoming Brookies and Rainbows
« on: May 12, 2014, 12:07 PM »
Shot this last week it took a couple days to edit but I am please on how it turned out.  Enjoy!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8kvidxTFQ0
"Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose." ~Yoda

waterwolf603

Re: Wyoming Brookies and Rainbows
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 01:27 PM »
that is a dope video, thos brookies and bows are studs man. those plugs seem to do the trick waht are they called if ya dont mind me asking? are you fishing a pond?
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

threelungs

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 03:28 PM »
Thanks!! Still hunting for that 6lb+ Wyoming Brookie.  The company name is Dynamic Lures the bait I was using is called a J-Spec jerkbait in the Ghost Fish pattern.  They work just a good without the jerk jerk pause as you can see in the video.  The place I'm fishing is a decent side pond I guess you can call it more like a mini lake not huge but not too small either.
"Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose." ~Yoda

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 07:59 PM »
As usual great vid and tunes  :thumbup_smilie: those dynamic lures do work/look good. The more I see of the chest/head gopro shots make me want to start using one myself

waterwolf603

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 06:05 AM »
Thanks!! Still hunting for that 6lb+ Wyoming Brookie.  The company name is Dynamic Lures the bait I was using is called a J-Spec jerkbait in the Ghost Fish pattern.  They work just a good without the jerk jerk pause as you can see in the video.  The place I'm fishing is a decent side pond I guess you can call it more like a mini lake not huge but not too small either.

very cool threelungs thanks, ill check em out. keep these videos coming. my cousin moved to jackson hole about 2 or 3 yrs ago now and he is back in NH this week so im taking chasing brookies on sat. someday i hope to mkae it out his way and chase cutties and i believe you guys got bulls in some areas right? anyway great fishing
lakes, lies, and marble eyes

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.