FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bullhead  (Read 8280 times)

ajwiez2

Re: Bullhead
« Reply #30 on: Mar 29, 2004, 08:27 AM »
back to all you that want to know where I was fishing the river I went down to the Cross Lake boat club here on the Seneca river [ you have to be a member to go there to fish from the shore on club land ] I was using crawlers . Yes I eat them from the river but only this time of the year because they haven't pick up that summer time mud taste and are still some what firm ,I filet them out and use at dry batter [flour ,corn meal some sugar and some Emerils seasoning  BAM ] drop them in the deep fryer till they are done some fresh cut fries also and its a meal.
 There is a fishing access site at Bonta bridge that is about two and a half miles up river from here that people can go to and fish, it is on the south side of the river on Bonta Bridge Rd. which is off Rt. 31 between Weedsport and Jordan easy to find you can catch bullhead ,catfish ,carp,suckers,pike and just about every thing that is in the river. good luck.

hosscletuslulu

• PERCHPULLER
« Reply #31 on: Mar 29, 2004, 05:48 PM »
tried last night too no luck

perchslayer25

« Reply #32 on: Mar 29, 2004, 06:14 PM »
Big dave??? may i ask where you cought them? or is it inside info?
If your electronics don't say MarCum then you're already too far behind me to catch up!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.