FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Looking for lakes or places to freshwater shore fish around Rye NH  (Read 2316 times)

meblake1984

Hello,

I currently just moved back after fishing and going to school in Maine.  I'm mainly looking for small mouth and large mouth also some pickerel to fish for.  But I don't have a boat or a canoe.  Are there any good lakes or spots near me to fish from shore.  I know everyone doesn't want to give up there honey holes, but some general places would be nice.  I currently am unemployed so this is easier and less expensive then exploring.  I used a map and google earth a lot when I was working in Maine.  The price of gas makes it a bit difficult for me to find places on my own.

jibbs

Lamprey river has a bunch of spots in Newmarket that's not too far or tbe Taylor river in Hampton falls..all largemouth spots..
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

meblake1984

Thanks, I know Taylor river but there's not many places to fish off shore because of houses.

jibbs

I use to fish off the shore at the bridge..name of the bridge or road I can't remember..the lamprey is cool because there are trails for miles...might have to do dome reseArch but it's a cool river
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

meblake1984

Ok I don't mind the research just sick of wasting gas to lakes packed with houses.

zwiggles

Wiland Pond in Dover (right behind dover marine) has some decent shore fishing. I havent fished it in a few years, but there are only houses on about 1/3 of the pond and it has a public parking lot to which helps.

stripernut

If you are out towards Dover, poke around the Bellamy Res., not many spots from shore, but the few I have fish I have done well...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.