FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660448 times)

cnypanfisher

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #75 on: Apr 28, 2010, 05:30 AM »
I know there are some Grateful Dead loving gadam hippies out there, at least 3 that I have spotted already.

As for bands you left out The Clash on that list, that's good stuff right there.

cny

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #76 on: Apr 28, 2010, 05:37 AM »
I know there are some Grateful Dead loving gadam hippies out there, at least 3 that I have spotted already.

As for bands you left out The Clash on that list, that's good stuff right there.

cny

Whats the names of the songs, for the lyrics in my signature.. ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

uglystickjake

« Reply #77 on: Apr 28, 2010, 05:48 AM »
[
They Rally 'round the family... Finish it Jake!
[/quote]                     With a pocket full of shells !!!!   I think

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #78 on: Apr 28, 2010, 06:16 AM »
I love music. I have been playing guitar for about 8 years. I love all music except rap crap. I mainly play acoustic guitar but can play electric as well. I really appreciate good guitarists. I love Clapton, Santana, Jeff Beck, Joe Satriani, Don Ross, and Stevie Ray Vaughn. (List could go on and on). If any of you guys get some free time you should go to Youtube and type in Andy Mckee. The stuff this guy can do with an acoustic guitar is incredible. He uses open tuning. Listen to the songs called Drifting, Rylnn, or for my father. Any of his music actually. If you like good guitarists you will be blown away when you hear his music. I really love 80's and 90's rock and country music. I've been asked to play in a few bands but never did because Ive always been busy with work. But when I get a new video cam I will post some covers on youtube. Just got a new tattoo of a guitar pick about 4 or 5 months back...

Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

nypike

• Where da fish at?
« Reply #79 on: Apr 28, 2010, 06:25 AM »
country first, then alternative.

esox v

« Reply #80 on: Apr 28, 2010, 06:47 AM »

cny
The Dead rule !!! but I aint no gadam hippie !!!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

StriperSniper

« Reply #81 on: Apr 28, 2010, 07:03 AM »
The Band
Clapton
Marshal Tucker
Skynyrd
Allman Bros
Steely Dan
Waylon & The Highway Men
38 Special
Allison Krause
Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Eagles
Delbert McClinton
And many more. If it's good music I'll be listenin to it no matter what genre but you can keep the rap.

SS

ICE ADDICT

« Reply #82 on: Apr 28, 2010, 07:28 AM »
Well seeing as though I'M the one who started the music conversation on a different thread, I guess I should make my contribution to this one...Good idea slayer!

I listen to everything from talk radio to System of A Down!!
I seldom listen to any tunes while fishing, I MOST enjoy the sound of nature, especially since the ears are clogged with all kinds of racket all week long...

I DO have to commend Filetandrelease on his music preferences, I didn't realize there were such ROCKIN' seniors out there!!! ;D

If it came right down to it, I'm a METAL HEAD!!!!OLD  AND NEW!!!

Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Rush, Ozzy, Guns and Roses, Motley Crue, System of a Down, Disturbed, Slipknot, Poison,Def Leopard, Rage Against the Machine, Van Halen, etc. etc.

Like I said I appreciate a bit of everything, including  Sinatra, Dean Martin, Pavoratti, Domingo......

HELL, I even used to be a Barber Shopper!!! How do you like that?!?!?!?

Come on Gamma, Where you at?
We all believe in something,...I believe I'll go fishin'....

bluemountainlaker

• just one more cast!
« Reply #83 on: Apr 28, 2010, 08:51 AM »
im a metal head. but i love stuff like jack johnson,guster, a perfect circle , buckethead but my favorite band is system of a down. tool is pretty awsome to.

skidplate

« Reply #84 on: Apr 28, 2010, 09:09 AM »
'Tool is pretty awesome' is an understatement.  I'd be at the SLAYER show too but, I impregnated my wife exactly 9 months to the day before.  On the bright side I'll have a daughter and you will have bruises.  Metal wise I did see GWAR and Lamb of God over the winter in Elmira.  Was awesome.
There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it.
 Ron Paul

bluemountainlaker

• just one more cast!
« Reply #85 on: Apr 28, 2010, 09:29 AM »
gwar is amazing live. all covered in blood. any yes maynard james keenan is god!!!!!!

JRSwillow

« Reply #86 on: Apr 28, 2010, 09:38 AM »
im a metal head. but i love stuff like jack johnson,guster, a perfect circle , buckethead but my favorite band is system of a down. tool is pretty awsome to.
nice, system is my band too, along with pantera

Drewdog

« Reply #87 on: Apr 28, 2010, 09:42 AM »
Skillet,Alice in Chains,Three Days Grace,Korn,Burn Halo...just a few more DD   ;D ;D ;D
CASTIN FOR WALLEYES,OH YEA

bluemountainlaker

• just one more cast!
« Reply #88 on: Apr 28, 2010, 09:42 AM »
ow yea pantera is absolutly amazing. and system is just so diffrent and unique. i love it.

cnypanfisher

« Reply #89 on: Apr 28, 2010, 09:43 AM »

Whats the names of the songs, for the lyrics in my signature.. ;D
Hey I saw jerry play that song in 1995 at the second show in St. Louis , boy was I really, "having fun"  8) that day. My traveling buddy had tix for the first show, I had tix for the second show. We took turns watching our parking spot and hitched to the show, we had a great spot at the campground right on the main street there. So I proceed to start walking to the line of cars leaving the campground and this big OLD Buick starts coming up the line with NY plates on it. I says to the kids in the car they gotta give me a ride to the show, they said whys that, and I says because i'm from NY. I jump in, find out they are from Sylvan beach, 15 miles down the road, we see those kids at the beach every year, and I can pick them out of a crowd ever since. Good times, really good times. I started 1995 in Highgate VT in a tent with 100 dollars and went all the way to Chicago, sold trinkets and shirts at the shows and stayed in the Omni in Chicago for 4 days. We stuck around 2 days after the "LAST" show till the following Tuesday. The last band to ever play on Jerry's stage was Pearl Jam, that was a culture shock in itself. I never did like them very much, but after seeing them live, they are a really good band too.

Answer to the question, it was an easy one, Eyes to the world,and Scarlet begonias.

New one, heres the lyrics.......  accompanied by a monkey that would sit on a stool, watching everything the engineer would move.

cny

Wanna find the show you went to and get free downloads and streams? Try archive.org for some great szzt.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.