FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660402 times)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #150 on: Apr 28, 2010, 11:00 PM »
Cowboys From He#%

SS

That would be Pantera! Longtime fan....then diamond Daryll took a bullet! ???

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #151 on: Apr 28, 2010, 11:28 PM »
Here is a couple of pics to show ya boys...... I'm not just FM,......I can rock out also! ;)

Yeah baby.... throw me a riff, chord, scale, progression... etc.... I will hang with some! Good stuff her men 8)

Gamma Fish

« Reply #152 on: Apr 29, 2010, 01:52 AM »
Here is a couple of pics to show ya boys...... I'm not just FM,......I can rock out also! ;)

Yeah baby.... throw me a riff, chord, scale, progression... etc.... I will hang with some! Good stuff her men 8)

You're gonna make me do it aren't you ?  ;) ;)  Not enough space here for my guitar / amp pictures  ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #153 on: Apr 29, 2010, 02:22 AM »
 LINKIN PARK
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

1fish@atime

« Reply #154 on: Apr 29, 2010, 05:02 AM »
Nice FM! Knew there was a reason I liked ya. I played for 30 years in a few bands here. Started at 14 with my cousin.
I owned two of the same, the Fender and the Kramer, never owned an Ibenhad.  ;D Played with a couple guys who bought them but traded rather quickly.  I still have my fender, god it's in rough shape, and have passed the torch to my son who is playing, he just got a new Yamaha, Heavy as a D@#$% preacher but plays nice.
Oh yeh, played everything from country to the Doobies. Of course Skynrd, Stevie Ray, and The Clap.

ICE ADDICT

« Reply #155 on: Apr 29, 2010, 07:34 AM »
HOLY CRAP!!!! I FORGOT METALLICA TO!!!!! :o

I'm SOOO sorry James, Kirk, Jason and Lars!!!!!

I got me a couple of them there AX's too Mechanic! The BEST of BOTH worlds, Gibson, Les Paul and a Martin!!

Come on Gamma, show us your stuff!!
We all believe in something,...I believe I'll go fishin'....

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #156 on: Apr 29, 2010, 08:18 AM »
Nice FM! Knew there was a reason I liked ya. I played for 30 years in a few bands here. Started at 14 with my cousin.
I owned two of the same, the Fender and the Kramer, never owned an Ibenhad.  ;D Played with a couple guys who bought them but traded rather quickly.  I still have my fender, god it's in rough shape, and have passed the torch to my son who is playing, he just got a new Yamaha, Heavy as a D@#$% preacher but plays nice.
Oh yeh, played everything from country to the Doobies. Of course Skynrd, Stevie Ray, and The Clap.

I like to play the blues more so myself. Every now and again, I gotta hook up a crunch pedal and crank up the gain, to get the wife rippen! Gets her going every time..Lmao ;D

Gamma Fish

« Reply #157 on: Apr 29, 2010, 11:52 AM »
HOLY CRAP!!!! I FORGOT METALLICA TO!!!!! :o

I'm SOOO sorry James, Kirk, Jason and Lars!!!!!

I got me a couple of them there AX's too Mechanic! The BEST of BOTH worlds, Gibson, Les Paul and a Martin!!

Come on Gamma, show us your stuff!!
I'll start working on that soon.    It'll give you time to put on a diaper in case you wet yourself when you see the pictures  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
   Busy tying jigs and filling orders right now so pictures are on the back burner .  Maybe tonight !!
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #158 on: Apr 29, 2010, 12:07 PM »
Gamma ain't got no gear!! :flex: :flex: :whistling:

KingPerch

« Reply #159 on: Apr 29, 2010, 12:09 PM »
Quote from: esox v link=topic=35981.msg371715#msg371715 date= 1272490487
all right!!! all I want to know is.... HOW MANY OF YOU METAL FREAKS.. HAVE... OR HAVE HAD... A MULLET  :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Come on... whos rockin a mullet???
SNAGGER SPORTED A MULLETT BACK IN THE DAY, THINKING HE WAS BON JOVI OR SOMEONE ELSE!!!, You guys are sick with the KP, wannabe NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK THING GOING ON HERE!!!, SNAG, you had to tell them didn't you???? Just want everyone to know, SNAGGER has a RUN DMC poster hanging in his fishing supply room, right next to ROSEANN BARR!!!!!!!  :rotflol: :w00t: :rotflol: :w00t: :cookoo: Prchslyr, you'll pay some day for this one!!!! LOL!!! All in fun boys!!! I gotta add the BULLETT BOYS to this ever growing list of music here!!!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #160 on: Apr 29, 2010, 12:11 PM »
I remember wearing one of those "rat tails" off the bottom of my mullet! :blink: :blink:

KingPerch

« Reply #161 on: Apr 29, 2010, 12:13 PM »
I found it guys.  ;D
The moment you've all been waiting for.
It is with great pleasure, I bring to you...a special request by King Perch. He sent me a pm to find it for him, but didn't want me to tell.
Sorry KP  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZusIOLDRs8

YOU my friend, are a very twisted person!!!! :cookoo: And not to mention, YOU got 'ol SNAG in on it!! NOW, I feel abused!!! :wacko:--KP

KingPerch

« Reply #162 on: Apr 29, 2010, 12:15 PM »
I remember wearing one of those "rat tails" off the bottom of my mullet! :blink: :blink:
Those RAT TAILS with the MULLETT were BAD@$$ Dad didn't mind the mullett, I couldn't be COOL like you guys and have the RAT TAIL though!!! ;D--KP 8)

roadkill128

« Reply #163 on: Apr 29, 2010, 12:17 PM »
anyone remember Gorky Park?
Opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of my employers.  Thank you, have a happy day and please drive through.

KingPerch

« Reply #164 on: Apr 29, 2010, 12:25 PM »
anyone remember Gorky Park?
SCORPIONS!!!!!!--KP

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.