FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660436 times)

KingPerch

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #420 on: May 19, 2010, 03:57 PM »
Man,
How cool would it be to hear AIC cover Last in Line tonight!?!?
Super stoked fellas. RIP Staley AND RJD.
Horns held high today!
Hey, Enjoy that show tonight, Maybe you can bring in the camera and shoot us some footage!!! :whistling: HORNS HIGH!!!!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Gamma Fish

« Reply #421 on: May 19, 2010, 08:11 PM »
One of my favorite bands, That new singers voice is a pretty close resembalance of Staley's....but no one will ever duplicate him!

Gamma you are killing me...did ya know that your vehicle needs alot of repairs, and I like to barter! :wacko: :wacko:
;) ;) ;) ;)

Me being a METAL HEAD and a WOOD BUTCHER, I gotta say that the woodgrain doesn't match up on that there AX!!!! ;D Just bustin' Ya GAMMA!! Those are some really nice units you got there!!!--KP 8)
You shouldn't call yourself such rude names !! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D         The grain may be off a bit but it's the nicest looking quilted maple top I've ever seen !   The back is mahogany and beautiful !

I'll post more pictures of my collection for you guys to drool over !    Even some cool vintage bass gear that Simplebassguy will wet his knickers over  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:     But he probably doesn't know a good bass from a good bass  ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #422 on: May 19, 2010, 09:40 PM »
Here's a little treat !      Bill Lawrence "Swampkaster" on the left and a very early serial number Pedulla bass on the right !

Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #423 on: May 19, 2010, 09:49 PM »
Hey Gamma...Last post, I think ya meant Simplecrappieguy, instead of "bassguy"...but that is OK,,we all know that you are getting old. ;) And ya must have got too busy to stop by the shop today to check out my new set up!

Gamma Fish

« Reply #424 on: May 19, 2010, 11:17 PM »
Hey Gamma...Last post, I think ya meant Simplecrappieguy, instead of "bassguy"...but that is OK,,we all know that you are getting old. ;) And ya must have got too busy to stop by the shop today to check out my new set up!
I should have just said..."Simpleguy"  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ;D ;D ;D   Bass=Base  ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #425 on: May 19, 2010, 11:29 PM »
FM......Here's a GOOD MORNING picture for ya !
   It's my 1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom   "20th Anniversary"       Too much sunlight in the pictures but you get the idea ! ;D ;D

Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #426 on: May 19, 2010, 11:31 PM »
Enough dude....I think tomorrow I am gonna remortgage the house! ???

Gamma Fish

« Reply #427 on: May 20, 2010, 12:45 AM »
Enough dude....I think tomorrow I am gonna remortgage the house! ???
As you already know, there are many "NOT FOR SALE" signs on my guitar and amp collection !     You're more than welcome to play any of them !

Now, if there's any Pink Floyd fans out there, here's a treat for you.    If you're from the CNY area, you've probably heard of the band called "Childhoods End"  The Pink Floyd Tribute band.       This is from the Wescott Theater last year.      My good friend Steve Schad on Keyboards/Synths and Jimmy Simpson on Bass.
   Shine on You Crazy Diamond !

Plastics are Fantastic !

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #428 on: May 20, 2010, 08:20 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27EyueV76sM  

Fixed it for you Gamma!  WOW! amazing video.
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

1fish@atime

« Reply #429 on: May 20, 2010, 08:45 AM »
Wow those guys are HOT!! That took me to a real good place in my life. Will have to check out more of their stuff!!
Thanks Gamma!!

Gamma Fish

« Reply #430 on: May 20, 2010, 11:12 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27EyueV76sM  

Fixed it for you Gamma!  WOW! amazing video.
Thanks for fixing the link FO  ;)     What's the deal with that ?   Every other site that I post You Tube links (or others) never has a problem and they're always "Clickable"
  Please elaborate ! ;D ;D

I believe Chilhoods End's next show locally is June 15th at the "Fusion Room" in N.Syracuse.  Maybe we can get a group to come out and check out the show.  You guys won't be dissapointed !    I'll get the details and post them !

Wow those guys are HOT!! That took me to a real good place in my life. Will have to check out more of their stuff!!
Thanks Gamma!!
It's the real deal !       My buddy Steve who put this band together is an absolute genius with production and playing.    He's one of the premier keyboard/synthesizer players ever to come out of this area.     He also programs and runs the whole light and video show while playing  :o :o    He's good......Real good ! ;) ;)
  I'll dig up some more videos real soon !
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #431 on: May 20, 2010, 02:41 PM »
;) ;) ;) ;)

You shouldn't call yourself such rude names !! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D         The grain may be off a bit but it's the nicest looking quilted maple top I've ever seen !   The back is mahogany and beautiful !

I'll post more pictures of my collection for you guys to drool over !    Even some cool vintage bass gear that Simplebassguy will wet his knickers over  :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:     But he probably doesn't know a good bass from a good bass  ;D ;D
REAL NICE GAMMA, and I was just starting to like you!!!! LOL!!! All in fun! You got some real nice pieces there!!--KP 8)

Gamma Fish

« Reply #432 on: May 20, 2010, 05:46 PM »
REAL NICE GAMMA, and I was just starting to like you!!!! LOL!!! All in fun! You got some real nice pieces there!!--KP 8)
All in fun is right !    My uncle was an old world Sicilian wood worker.    Carved everything from scratch.  We called him the "Wood Butcher" as a compliment  ;)

Oh yeah......seeing how you're a Yankees fan, you're considered the enemy....until baseball season is over ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I LOVE NEW YORK.........But I HATE THE YANKEES...........and most of their fans :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Plastics are Fantastic !

Gamma Fish

« Reply #433 on: May 20, 2010, 05:50 PM »
Here's a 1978 Guild Starfire IV for your viewing pleasure  ;D ;D

Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #434 on: May 20, 2010, 06:39 PM »
All in fun is right !    My uncle was an old world Sicilian wood worker.    Carved everything from scratch.  We called him the "Wood Butcher" as a compliment  ;)

Oh yeah......seeing how you're a Yankees fan, you're considered the enemy....until baseball season is over ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I LOVE NEW YORK.........But I HATE THE YANKEES...........and most of their fans :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Thanks for the WOOD BUTCHER compliment then!! ;) I can't carve, but, I can build!! Don't tell me your a REDSOX fan, man, I just can't get away from you guys. SNAGGER, You and Jr. got a new friend!!! ;D--KP 8) Gotta do a little modifying here...... I just read the fine print GAMMA!!....Real Nice!! OH, IT'S ON NOW!! YANKEES GET #28 this year, GOT A REAL NICE RING TO IT!!!! ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.