FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660341 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #660 on: Jun 28, 2010, 01:51 PM »
kp  jr   try this   at the  begining  ever   ever  base  ball  season  bet the red  soxs  make  it ... or  anyother team  i'll  take  the  yankees  ....  guess  who's  going to make  money and  who's  going to  go  broke  !  plain  simple  facts
  simple  myths  and  facts ! 

the  yankees   pay to  win ...  fact theres  no  cap on  baseball ...  and  when  your on a team   with  a record   of  a  world  championship   ever 3.87  years  you  deserve  to  be  paid  more ...  people  who  do a great job  get  paid  the  most ...isn't that what  we teach our  kids?

George Steinbrenner  buys  the  world  series !  george   bought the  yankees  in  1973   for   10 million  from  cbs , 36   world  series  played  since  then    then   his  team  has   won  7  world  championships  thats  a  record  of  once  ever  5.1111...  years 

which  means  George Steinbrenner has not  changed  the yankees   records  in the  least!

myth   the yankees  are  the  best  baseball  team of  all time  and  there fans  the  best fans ...  this  was  proven true  by the  mythbusters   a  few  seasons  ago!
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

KingPerch

« Reply #661 on: Jun 28, 2010, 01:55 PM »
Trap, Jr's a little young for debates Bro!!! Give him a couple of years!! ;D
Found an old tune for SNAGGER!!!--KPhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9uFNHvDBVg&feature=channel
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

trapper2000

« Reply #662 on: Jun 28, 2010, 02:10 PM »
Trap, Jr's a little young for debates Bro!!! Give him a couple of years!! ;D
Found an old tune for SNAGGER!!!--KPhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9uFNHvDBVg&feature=channel

ok  well take  him  fishin  and   give  him a yankees  hat  :)

KingPerch

« Reply #663 on: Jun 28, 2010, 03:08 PM »
 ;)--KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

roadkill128

« Reply #664 on: Jun 29, 2010, 03:05 PM »
GOD DANG YANKEES, now if the Red Sox were to win 27 World Series everyone would love the RED SOX!!!!!!---KPJr. :cursing: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

yeah but Jr, first the Red sux have to win 27 world series, and that just aint gonna happen.
Opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect those of my employers.  Thank you, have a happy day and please drive through.

trapper2000

« Reply #665 on: Jun 29, 2010, 07:01 PM »
i  vote  playing  music  close  to  wear  i  am  fishing  be  illegal!

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #666 on: Jun 29, 2010, 07:34 PM »
kp  jr   try this   at the  begining  ever   ever  base  ball  season  bet the red  soxs  make  it ... or  anyother team  i'll  take  the  yankees  ....  guess  who's  going to make  money and  who's  going to  go  broke  !  plain  simple  facts
  simple  myths  and  facts ! 

the  yankees   pay to  win ...  fact theres  no  cap on  baseball ...  and  when  your on a team   with  a record   of  a  world  championship   ever 3.87  years  you  deserve  to  be  paid  more ...  people  who  do a great job  get  paid  the  most ...isn't that what  we teach our  kids?

George Steinbrenner  buys  the  world  series !  george   bought the  yankees  in  1973   for   10 million  from  cbs , 36   world  series  played  since  then    then   his  team  has   won  7  world  championships  thats  a  record  of  once  ever  5.1111...  years 

which  means  George Steinbrenner has not  changed  the yankees   records  in the  least!

myth   the yankees  are  the  best  baseball  team of  all time  and  there fans  the  best fans ...  this  was  proven true  by the  mythbusters   a  few  seasons  ago!
Nobody will always like a team if they only win all the time. you have to take the wins with the losses ;D
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #667 on: Jun 29, 2010, 07:52 PM »
Nobody will always like a team if they only win all the time. you have to take the wins with the losses ;D

Good answer KP Jr., I was on a loosing soft ball team back in 2000, we had the worst record in the city leagues, but NO ONE had more fun than us, we felt like champs when we just won a game, just give it your 100%, that's all you can do little guy!! ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #668 on: Jun 29, 2010, 11:53 PM »
Here is an Oldy that crossed my mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WElvEZj0Ltw

KingPerch Jr.

« Reply #669 on: Jun 30, 2010, 07:01 AM »
Good answer KP Jr., I was on a loosing soft ball team back in 2000, we had the worst record in the city leagues, but NO ONE had more fun than us, we felt like champs when we just won a game, just give it your 100%, that's all you can do little guy!! ;D
A couple years back a soccer team I played on lost every game except for one[ even ask KP]but this year I switched teams and we only lost one game so far!!!!! 8) 8)--- KPJr.
Red Sox!

KingPerch Jr.

Red Sox!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #671 on: Jun 30, 2010, 07:15 AM »
I know its a little layed back for you guys, but Sat the 3rd Mohawk N.Y.   ;D  

We will be hanging out doing the hippie dance...(no mosh pits)  ;D ;D ;D  Peace out.....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

walleye1

« Reply #672 on: Jun 30, 2010, 07:22 AM »
Here is an Oldy that crossed my mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WElvEZj0Ltw

Why did that song come to mind after leaving my house?  ;D

fishfry

« Reply #673 on: Jun 30, 2010, 11:09 AM »

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish