FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 660482 times)

KingPerch

“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #1066 on: Aug 10, 2010, 03:30 PM »
Puts a tear down my cheek everytime I hear it KP ::)
You want a tissue FM??? LOL!!--KP 8)

KingPerch

KingPerch

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1069 on: Aug 10, 2010, 09:50 PM »
To GAMMA, From SNAGGER and KP!! ;D--KP 8)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBaTs8bP8C8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MxkpCe4Iv4
It's about time you posted some music from true musicians who actually play the guitar in 440 tuning and actually write lyrics that make sense and are understandable.
    The Judas Priest stuff that you posted was great !  They're the ORIGINAL metal band in my book and you posting their music actually gives me a feeling that there's still hope for you ! ;D ;D ;D ;D 
Plastics are Fantastic !

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1070 on: Aug 11, 2010, 12:04 AM »
It's about time you posted some music from true musicians who actually play the guitar in 440 tuning and actually write lyrics that make sense and are understandable.
    The Judas Priest stuff that you posted was great !  They're the ORIGINAL metal band in my book and you posting their music actually gives me a feeling that there's still hope for you ! ;D ;D ;D ;D 

See right there Gamma, I don't know what 440 means, music either strikes me or it doesn't, that's all.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1071 on: Aug 11, 2010, 12:46 AM »
 See right there Gamma, I don't know what 440 means, music either strikes me or it doesn't, that's all.

I'll explain Snag. 440 is a number that dictates the frequency (hertz), of the low "e" string "top one" on a 6 string guitar. This type of tuning is the most common and basic measurement of tuning for most bands and a good majority of the songs we listen to. ;)
Gamma should phrase his knowledge of music theory in a more presentable way for the people that have no experience! Dang it Gamma....not everyone learned this stuff like we know it? :P
But actually friends......back in the days of the renaissance, and times close to that age. It was expected to learn music theory as a child. (If you were born with the silver spoon). I have no problem sitting down to listin to some Bach, or Mozart symphony music at any givin time. Try it sometime guys..... The most relaxing, stress relieving stuff you will ever encounter!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1072 on: Aug 11, 2010, 01:37 AM »
Well here is a piece or two that found a way into my life.

A nice piece that is super custom, based from the Fender Telecaster, Guess where this was seen before?

devo

« Reply #1073 on: Aug 11, 2010, 09:19 AM »
***censored**** does this have to do with fishing????????? >:(

1fish@atime

« Reply #1074 on: Aug 11, 2010, 10:06 AM »
Nada!! Just fun...
I saw a great guitar auctioned at Wayne StockIII last weekend. Was all done in Meatloafs Bat out of Hell album cover and signed by all the band members. With Meatloaf's right between the pick ups. Decent guitar with beautiful artwork. Donated for a good cause, guy who won the auction got a steal at 850.00.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1075 on: Aug 11, 2010, 02:09 PM »

Read the title of the thread dude. :blink: :blink:

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1076 on: Aug 11, 2010, 02:10 PM »
everything-music goes along with fishing   ;D ;D ;D

KingPerch Jr.

• SOCCER: Gotta love it!!
« Reply #1077 on: Aug 11, 2010, 03:22 PM »
Well here is a piece or two that found a way into my life.

A nice piece that is super custom, based from the Fender Telecaster, Guess where this was seen before?

Nice Hardware!!!!
Red Sox!
Bartel Road Bait and Tackle

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1078 on: Aug 11, 2010, 04:40 PM »
I did.
Read the title of the website, dude.
it is as simple as this: like it and join or leave :( have a nice day  ::)

KingPerch

« Reply #1079 on: Aug 11, 2010, 04:43 PM »
I'll explain Snag. 440 is a number that dictates the frequency (hertz), of the low "e" string "top one" on a 6 string guitar. This type of tuning is the most common and basic measurement of tuning for most bands and a good majority of the songs we listen to. ;)
Gamma should phrase his knowledge of music theory in a more presentable way for the people that have no experience! Dang it Gamma....not everyone learned this stuff like we know it? :P
But actually friends......back in the days of the renaissance, and times close to that age. It was expected to learn music theory as a child. (If you were born with the silver spoon). I have no problem sitting down to listin to some Bach, or Mozart symphony music at any givin time. Try it sometime guys..... The most relaxing, stress relieving stuff you will ever encounter!
I think what FM was trying to say was....... TURN THE VOLUME UP AS FAR AS YOUR STEREO WILL GO AND HOPE YOUR SPEAKERS CAN HANDLE FULL VOLUME!!!! ;D   TURN IT UP AND RIP THE KNOB OFF!!!!! 8)--KP 8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.