FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 662935 times)

bcons

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #1710 on: Mar 29, 2011, 07:03 AM »
For the most part only a half dozen of ya have managed to find 114 pages of rock?? :bowdown:  Although it took 1/2 doz ofya to do it, I finially found a longer list of rock, than my sons youtube & Itunes playlist  ::) Well maybe longer, not quite sure.  ::)   Nothing like coming home when they can't agree on what to listen too, & instead have a contest to see which can outblast the other  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  Standing in the middle of my house right between the Kitchen & dining room you'll have 1 thing blasting in one ear, something completely different in the other, feeling like your head is gonna explode.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

KingPerch

« Reply #1711 on: Mar 29, 2011, 09:49 AM »
For the most part only a half dozen of ya have managed to find 114 pages of rock?? :bowdown:  Although it took 1/2 doz ofya to do it, I finially found a longer list of rock, than my sons youtube & Itunes playlist  ::) Well maybe longer, not quite sure.  ::)   Nothing like coming home when they can't agree on what to listen too, & instead have a contest to see which can outblast the other  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  Standing in the middle of my house right between the Kitchen & dining room you'll have 1 thing blasting in one ear, something completely different in the other, feeling like your head is gonna explode.
Kinda like standing front row, right in front of the towers of speakers at many concerts I frequented growing up!!! I have to say that The Who and Kiss were probably the loudest concerts I went to!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

bcons

« Reply #1713 on: Mar 29, 2011, 11:16 AM »
Kinda like standing front row, right in front of the towers of speakers at many concerts I frequented growing up!!! I have to say that The Who and Kiss were probably the loudest concerts I went to!--KP 8)

Loudest?  92-93  ???   Monsters of Rock in Orlando. Metallica, G&R, & Faith No More.  WOW  :o  Talk about rowdy too.  A couple fights broke out, the next thing ya know hundreds involved, security tried to come in, one security guy got picked up and "crowd surfed" right back out & dropped on his head.  Cops tried, didn''t work any better.  The bands had to stop it.  They had to put strippers on stage, and up on the "jumbotron" video walls whatever they were then, to do "their act"  Nothing like images on each side of the stage of 30' tall naked strippers to make guys stop fighting.  Not that I ever used to partake in such barbaric behavior when I was younger  ::) :whistling:
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

KingPerch

« Reply #1714 on: Mar 29, 2011, 12:48 PM »
Here's one that caught my attention today!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xACHH5-QwY CRANK IT!!--KP 8)

one last cast

« Reply #1715 on: Mar 29, 2011, 01:21 PM »
heres a video of the band i play drums for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gegAk0ZuO7I
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.

esox v

« Reply #1716 on: Mar 29, 2011, 07:53 PM »
Nice dude!! cool vid !!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

esox v

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

one last cast

Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.

one last cast

« Reply #1719 on: Mar 29, 2011, 08:29 PM »
Nice dude!! cool vid !!
thanks esox v! a couple of years ago i got to play with anthrax. it was a dream come true origianl line up too!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1720 on: Mar 30, 2011, 01:26 AM »
Aggression stuff from early 90's   Anyone remember "Helmet"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKjlqX2vjB4

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1721 on: Mar 30, 2011, 01:31 AM »
Anyone know who Clutch is?  Gamma will say they suck, and the dude can't play a harp either. This is one of their oddball tunes, they got some good hardcore stuff also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx6FV2qR2TY

KingPerch

« Reply #1722 on: Mar 30, 2011, 06:54 AM »
Great to see another METAL HEAD on here!! Good stuff One Last Cast!!!   Hey ESOX.... :P :P--KP 8)

esox v

« Reply #1723 on: Mar 30, 2011, 07:55 AM »
Great to see another METAL HEAD on here!! Good stuff One Last Cast!!!   Hey ESOX.... :P :P--KP 8)
Hey... It's not my fault that HIPPIES ARE LAME !!
I need hippie back up !! ;D ;D

&feature=related

Gamma Fish

« Reply #1724 on: Mar 30, 2011, 09:21 AM »
Hey... It's not my fault that HIPPIES ARE LAME !!
I need hippie back up !! ;D ;D

&feature=related

WOW !!   Someone actually posted up a real song...by real musicians !
  Good choice Scott ! ;)

Anyone know who Clutch is?  Gamma will say they suck, and the dude can't play a harp either. This is one of their oddball tunes, they got some good hardcore stuff also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx6FV2qR2TY
The only thing I'm clutching is cotton wads to stuff in my ears ! :w00t: :w00t: ::) ;D
   Too bad you guys had to endure the trash music of your era !    ;D ;D

thanks esox v! a couple of years ago i got to play with anthrax. it was a dream come true origianl line up too!
I get a chance to hang with Joey B on ocassion !    My cousin Dave plays guitar in Belladonna !
Plastics are Fantastic !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.