FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 662920 times)

esox v

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #2055 on: Jun 14, 2011, 07:15 AM »

i know what you mean essox , seems like every Lil thing gets a post deleted lately . perhaps we stumbled into the bible belt twilight zone of NY  :cookoo: :cookoo: :police:
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: You personally know as many of the top posting members as me... And there are lots of grumblings of unhappiness.... Maybe it's Out with the old and in with the new to change things up... Who know??
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

KingPerch

« Reply #2056 on: Jun 14, 2011, 07:28 AM »
Man, I should have 1/2 of my posts deleted with the crazy stuff I post! LOL! Don't get any ideas RD! ;D--KP

I GOTTA NICE LIST OF SONGS FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT SCOTT! I'll post when I get back to my office this afternoon!  ;)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #2057 on: Jun 14, 2011, 09:26 AM »
 If It weren't for me YOU WOULD'T HAVE A JOB !! ;D ;D

Then I must thank you.  :clapping:

as for the counting crowes, the problem was when you got to the youtube link, there were a bunch of swear words in the  comment section right under the video.

esox v

« Reply #2060 on: Jun 14, 2011, 12:03 PM »
Then I must thank you.  :clapping:

as for the counting crowes, the problem was when you got to the youtube link, there were a bunch of swear words in the  comment section right under the video.
WELL NO KIDDING !! IT SEEMS YOUR OWN JOHNNY CASH POST HAD THE SWEAR WORD THAT BEGINS WITH THE LETTER BETWEEN  E and G in the second comment !!  AND DID YOU LOOK AT THE COMMENTS IN ANY OF THE OTHER POST SINCE THEN..

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME JUST SAY SO AND I'LL STOP POSTING HERE...

YOU PULL A POST from some of the top contributing members and Now your going to start blowing up what is probably one of the top threads on the board !! FANTASTIC BUSINESS MODEL... I WISH ALL MY COMPETITORS THAT THE SAME ONE.... SOMEETHING SMELLS FUNNY.... 

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2061 on: Jun 14, 2011, 12:34 PM »
This guy is amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znXy370HXLo
6th post down in the you tube comments says a bad word for poop . im offended i want this post removed mods :'(

esox v

« Reply #2062 on: Jun 14, 2011, 12:50 PM »
6th post down in the you tube comments says a bad word for poop . im offended i want this post removed mods :'(
WHAT A JOKE !! :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

esox v

« Reply #2063 on: Jun 14, 2011, 12:52 PM »
  Political correctness always turns everything into a poop show. ;D ;D ;D

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #2064 on: Jun 14, 2011, 01:04 PM »
WELL NO KIDDING !! IT SEEMS YOUR OWN JOHNNY CASH POST HAD THE SWEAR WORD THAT BEGINS WITH THE LETTER BETWEEN  E and G in the second comment !!  AND DID YOU LOOK AT THE COMMENTS IN ANY OF THE OTHER POST SINCE THEN..

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME JUST SAY SO AND I'LL STOP POSTING HERE...

YOU PULL A POST from some of the top contributing members and Now your going to start blowing up what is probably one of the top threads on the board !! FANTASTIC BUSINESS MODEL... I WISH ALL MY COMPETITORS THAT THE SAME ONE.... SOMEETHING SMELLS FUNNY.... 

Don't quite know why you think I hate you, I don't.  I just respond to complaints.  And if you don't like it tough., its my job. Just to make you happy, I'll never post another video link.

KingPerch

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2066 on: Jun 14, 2011, 01:22 PM »
Don't quite know why you think I hate you, I don't.  I just respond to complaints.  And if you don't like it tough., its my job. Just to make you happy, I'll never post another video link.
Sounds just like Town of Salina code enforment laws.   Don't do anything unless someone files a complaint  ::)
  I'd bet that at least 50% of the videos posted have some comments where people swear but they've never been deleted.  Also, why is it that music videos of devil worship, sexual references, suicide, hatred and other form of politically frowned upon activities don't get removed ?  (Not that I give a darn because I just DON'T WATCH THE ONES I DON'T WANT TO SEE).
    With the swear words, people HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THEM whereas the video is IN YOUR FACE !
  Overall, it's pretty funny !    ::) ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

KingPerch

« Reply #2067 on: Jun 14, 2011, 01:26 PM »
Sounds just like Town of Salina code enforment laws.   Don't do anything unless someone files a complaint  ::)
  I'd bet that at least 50% of the videos posted have some comments where people swear but they've never been deleted.  Also, why is it that music videos of devil worship, sexual references, suicide, hatred and other form of politically frowned upon activities don't get removed ?  (Not that I give a darn because I just DON'T WATCH THE ONES I DON'T WANT TO SEE).
    With the swear words, people HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THEM whereas the video is IN YOUR FACE !
And to think that I was just going to post White Zombie!!!  ;D--KP 8)

KingPerch

« Reply #2068 on: Jun 14, 2011, 01:29 PM »
Funny indeed....Why all of a sudden is it a concern?? Prchslyr and I both had an agreement to start this thread, He's a mod, and didn't think twice about it! Musta not been that bad!! ;) ROCK ON ESOX!!!!--KP 8)

esox v

« Reply #2069 on: Jun 14, 2011, 01:36 PM »
  And if you don't like it tough., its my job.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE IS... YOU PULL MY POST FOR SWEARING IN THE COMMENTS... THAN POST ONE WITH SWEARING IN THE COMMENTS.. And then the one after that had swearing in the comments... I Don't like being singled out..... DON'T WORRY ... I'll take my Business elsewhere 

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST THREADS ON THIS SITE...Then you come to town and start blowing it up..   

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.