FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 662843 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #2085 on: Jun 14, 2011, 08:21 PM »

neither do fishermen on mff  :rotflol: :rotflol: :clapping: :flag: :police:

Thats a good one DD... :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2086 on: Jun 14, 2011, 08:25 PM »
Man, I should have 1/2 of my posts deleted with the crazy stuff I post! LOL! Don't get any ideas RD! ;D--KP

I GOTTA NICE LIST OF SONGS FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT SCOTT! I'll post when I get back to my office this afternoon!  ;)

I have been watching ya little buddy....  ;D   You  will be down to 1000 posts in no time.... :rotflol:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

esox v

« Reply #2087 on: Jun 14, 2011, 08:35 PM »
for all the RAIDOHEAD  freaks out there !! Got to play this loud !!

&feature=related
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2088 on: Jun 14, 2011, 10:56 PM »

this one is for gamma , a lil birdy told me you are a good drummer ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvjuG_jMF6I
Anything is possible  ;D ;D
  I know you're a big Godsmack fan so I won't bash these guys too hard but......technically, neither drummer does anything extrordinary until they jump into YYZ by Rush and then Tom Sawyer by Rush.  Wish they would have continued that !     They're good drummers for what they do but they're no Phil Ehart, Neil Peart, Don Brewer, Ian Paice or Mike Portnoy ! ;) ;) ;D
  I never met a drummer I didn't like  :whistling: :whistling:      Some I just like a lot more than others ! ;)
Carry on   ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2089 on: Jun 15, 2011, 01:11 AM »
I miss the eighties...   Or I just cant remember them... :whistling: :whistling:

&feature=fvst 

Funny Dacker....That Men at Work song came up very fast the day of our 80's kickback day! ;D Do ya remember this one here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54IN3URGuM8

I'm almost embarrased to admit, but this next tune was one of my fav's for a short time when I was a young lad. I still wonder why?, Guess it was "catchy" to me in my pre-teens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sZzCyJVb4o

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2090 on: Jun 15, 2011, 01:27 AM »
That's cause I have to get up early to clean up everything you post:police:

Actually tree top flier is one of my favorite songs.

No disrespect ADK....but seriously?  Show me something that Esox has ever posted out of line. I know that man personally, and will vouch for his character, and respect for this site, and people reading the same. My opinion is.... if a link is posted here under a hyperlink, that brings up a whole new page of a different website (ie. youtube). Indeed there very well may be some obscenities involved here or there. Once again, I feel, no one here intentially does that... and none of the members even scroll down to find them, we simply listen to the tune......or (a few seconds of it), cause we don't all like the same music. I guess, to get my point across...... Show me where Esox has purposely tried to "break" ...or even push the rules here?  I do respect that you are a Mod, and work hard to keep things clean and under control also.

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2091 on: Jun 15, 2011, 01:40 AM »
Funny Dacker....That Men at Work song came up very fast the day of our 80's kickback day! ;D Do ya remember this one here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54IN3URGuM8

I'm almost embarrased to admit, but this next tune was one of my fav's for a short time when I was a young lad. I still wonder why?, Guess it was "catchy" to me in my pre-teens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sZzCyJVb4o
After that song, I'm almost embarassed to admit that you're my friend  ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    What the heck were you thinking back then  :cookoo: ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2092 on: Jun 15, 2011, 01:54 AM »
After that song, I'm almost embarassed to admit that you're my friend  ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    What the heck were you thinking back then  :cookoo: ;D ;D

I've told you before. You are an old fart, and I was born in '75....so my first taste of music was obviously early 80's stuff. You should have seen me running around with a red and black "pleather" jacket and parachute pants. A big ol' boom box on my shoulder playing Run DMC  or the Sugarhill gang, In the other hand was a big piece of cardboard to lay down on the ground and battle a foe that thought he coud out breakdance me...Oh yeah, I mastered the worm, headspin, freeze...etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwaW4cZNwRk

Gamma Fish

« Reply #2093 on: Jun 15, 2011, 03:14 AM »
I've told you before. You are an old fart, and I was born in '75....so my first taste of music was obviously early 80's stuff. You should have seen me running around with a red and black "pleather" jacket and parachute pants. A big ol' boom box on my shoulder playing Run DMC  or the Sugarhill gang, In the other hand was a big piece of cardboard to lay down on the ground and battle a foe that thought he coud out breakdance me...Oh yeah, I mastered the worm, headspin, freeze...etc.
I probably would have emptied a few clips in your direction  ;D ;D ;D
  You're killing me !     If I bust out laughing when I get to the shop today, I'm not apologizing ! ;D ;D ;D
Plastics are Fantastic !

bcons

« Reply #2094 on: Jun 15, 2011, 06:30 AM »

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:  Man you kill me.  The visuals alone are enough to sustain a good laugh for weeks. 
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #2095 on: Jun 15, 2011, 06:32 AM »
No disrespect ADK....but seriously?  Show me something that Esox has ever posted out of line. I know that man personally, and will vouch for his character, and respect for this site, and people reading the same. My opinion is.... if a link is posted here under a hyperlink, that brings up a whole new page of a different website (ie. youtube). Indeed there very well may be some obscenities involved here or there. Once again, I feel, no one here intentially does that... and none of the members even scroll down to find them, we simply listen to the tune......or (a few seconds of it), cause we don't all like the same music. I guess, to get my point across...... Show me where Esox has purposely tried to "break" ...or even push the rules here?  I do respect that you are a Mod, and work hard to keep things clean and under control also.

When I posted that line, I was kidding. I thought we were joking around. I'm sorry if everyone thought I was being serious.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2096 on: Jun 15, 2011, 07:02 AM »
When I posted that line, I was kidding. I thought we were joking around. I'm sorry if everyone thought I was being serious.

Apoligy accepted, sorry if I came across the wrong way also. Just started to feel we were getting over moderated I guess. ;)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2097 on: Jun 15, 2011, 07:04 AM »
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:  Man you kill me.  The visuals alone are enough to sustain a good laugh for weeks. 

If I can dig up pictures from them days, I'll post them, so your visuals will truly come to life. :blink: :afro:

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2098 on: Jun 15, 2011, 07:06 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxjBaPzEna4

this is my uncle inlaw john lance , we park at his camp to ice fish  ;D

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2099 on: Jun 15, 2011, 07:07 AM »
Anything is possible  ;D ;D
  I know you're a big Godsmack fan so I won't bash these guys too hard but......technically, neither drummer does anything extrordinary until they jump into YYZ by Rush and then Tom Sawyer by Rush.  Wish they would have continued that !     They're good drummers for what they do but they're no Phil Ehart, Neil Peart, Don Brewer, Ian Paice or Mike Portnoy ! ;) ;) ;D
  I never met a drummer I didn't like  :whistling: :whistling:      Some I just like a lot more than others ! ;)
Carry on   ;D ;D
i understand , you are old and set in you're ways  :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.