FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 662772 times)

Special Ed

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #2820 on: Nov 18, 2011, 11:01 AM »
All I can say is....WOW...... what a great time.. Great people... Great food... Great beer...... Great venue.... and oh yea.... GREAT MUSIC !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAAa1GNjG4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgceoxEaxHE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
I take it you took my advice and went to Parkers for dinner ? :whistling: :whistling:

esox v

« Reply #2821 on: Nov 18, 2011, 12:04 PM »
I take it you took my advice and went to Parkers for dinner ? :whistling: :whistling:
Sure did !! Thanks !! We had dinner and some drinks there and then it was just a short walk to the Smith.. 
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2822 on: Nov 18, 2011, 03:52 PM »
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

KingPerch

« Reply #2823 on: Nov 18, 2011, 04:09 PM »
Well I was bored tonight, slugging a few beers and started playing a little bit. Might be a little sloppy but here is my personal favorite Tesla song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6shaCekjxU
Not bad chief!! ;) How bout getting the electric out and play us Edison's Medicine from Tesla!! ;D--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #2824 on: Nov 18, 2011, 04:10 PM »
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

esox v

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

Dark Cloud

« Reply #2826 on: Nov 18, 2011, 07:21 PM »
All I can say is....WOW...... what a great time.. Great people... Great food... Great beer...... Great venue.... and oh yea.... GREAT MUSIC !!

Yes, yes indeed! We had a great time hangin with Esox and his better half.  ;D Whens the next show?  8)
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #2827 on: Nov 18, 2011, 08:21 PM »
Not bad chief!! ;) How bout getting the electric out and play us Edison's Medicine from Tesla!! ;D--KP 8)

Haha not too big on the electric. Just would rather play on an acoustic personally. Dont get me wrong though, I love electric too. Just got out of work. Probably a few more cold beers and maybe a little playing time
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

Special Ed

« Reply #2828 on: Nov 18, 2011, 08:43 PM »
Yes, yes indeed! We had a great time hangin with Esox and his better half.  ;D Whens the next show?  8)
I'm playing a benefit with our Pick Up Band tomorrow afternoon  :whistling:  10 song set including music from Cream, Badfinger, Allman Brothers, Rare Earth, Santana, Molly Hatchett, Charlie Daniels Band, Marshall Tucker Band, Wet Willie and The Doobie Brothers.
  Free Pig Roast, Chicken BBQ and Refreshments if you haul our gear  ;D ;D ;D

esox v

Special Ed

« Reply #2830 on: Nov 18, 2011, 09:02 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03YUgHAshSo
What language is that guy speaking ? ::) ;D   Love the Eastwood Airline Guitar and Silvertone Twin 12 piggyback amp on the right side ! ;) ;)

bcons

« Reply #2831 on: Nov 18, 2011, 09:13 PM »
I'm playing a benefit with our Pick Up Band tomorrow afternoon  :whistling:  10 song set including music from Cream, Badfinger, Allman Brothers, Rare Earth, Santana, Molly Hatchett, Charlie Daniels Band, Marshall Tucker Band, Wet Willie and The Doobie Brothers.
  Free Pig Roast, Chicken BBQ and Refreshments if you haul our gear  ;D ;D ;D

Some new guy is playing a benefit show? uhhh did you mention where?
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

Special Ed

« Reply #2832 on: Nov 18, 2011, 09:21 PM »
Some new guy is playing a benefit show? uhhh did you mention where?
Actually, we have 2 benefits tomorrow.    First one is a fundraiser for kids with Autism in Fayetteville.   Afternoon is at Woody's in Mattydale.   We'll be able to unwind a bit more at Woody's ;)  2-6 PM

bcons

« Reply #2833 on: Nov 18, 2011, 09:32 PM »
Actually, we have 2 benefits tomorrow.    First one is a fundraiser for kids with Autism in Fayetteville.   Afternoon is at Woody's in Mattydale.   We'll be able to unwind a bit more at Woody's ;)  2-6 PM

Kids with Autism is a WORTHY cause!  If I wasn't so tired from a long week & drive home I'd certainly be interested!  Just got home from a week long confrence in Philly. 10-12hrs a day, then 5.5hr drive home.  BY THE WAY WHAT THE %$$#^& IS UP WITH PA & "BEER DISTRIBUTORS"?   I get down there try to buy a beer & felt like I was looking for an illegal something or other. Drive here, look for X go inside get a 6 pack (in the wrong neighborhood)   ??? ??? ??? ???  Or drink at the hotel bar at $9 a draft.  ::) ::) ::)   Needless to say I decided to forgo the beer.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2834 on: Nov 18, 2011, 11:02 PM »
Chief... it takes some koohonas to lay that out there man. Any one else want's to talk smack......lets here it? :P    What did ya record with ? Baud rate did seem a bit behind, but your one step ahead of me.
Here is the tune I've been working on.....once I get it, I'll share. ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3O2QxjWHf4

Now here is the Electronic version....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EklciRHZnUQ

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.