FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ny fisherman love music too!  (Read 662962 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Yotecatcher

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything

regulator

Re: Ny fisherman love music too!
« Reply #4007 on: Aug 26, 2021, 05:13 AM »
X3...Good read, thanks for posting!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4008 on: Aug 26, 2021, 05:17 AM »
Dead and company did a little tribute to him last night at Darrian lakes show..

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

iceman260

« Reply #4009 on: Aug 26, 2021, 07:24 AM »
R.I.P. Charlie,sad day for sure.

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #4010 on: Aug 29, 2021, 06:31 AM »
Dead and company did a little tribute to him last night at Darrian lakes show..

How was the Saratoga show? Must have been a good crowd getting into town from the south was a hot mess

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4011 on: Aug 29, 2021, 06:40 AM »

Great show.  Got there early and parked down by the pool lots off 50. Always a great spot….  :thumbup_smilie:

Great show. But my bride said it was a little slow.   But for her third show she got to hear Bobby say here name Melinda in Cumberland blues…. ;D 

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #4012 on: Aug 29, 2021, 08:45 AM »
Grew up watching shows at Darien. Moved East to Saratoga in 2004 and now had SPAC 6 miles away. Two great venues

gotagetm

« Reply #4013 on: Aug 29, 2021, 12:43 PM »
not a dead fan ...but...glad shows are coming back!!! me and my son have in the works judas priest in vegas oct 8th then raiders game oct 10th no matter the style of music you cannot beat the energy of a live show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4014 on: Aug 29, 2021, 06:28 PM »
Nothing like live outdoor shows.
 And I would love to see JP in Vegas. 
Saw them in the 80’s ;)
 I like all kinds of music as long I’m there live…. 8)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #4015 on: Aug 29, 2021, 06:35 PM »
just thought what is a dead show like now pot is legal.... ahhhh my bet no difference
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4016 on: Aug 29, 2021, 07:12 PM »
just thought what is a dead show like now pot is legal.... ahhhh my bet no difference

Not really sure what your mumbling?
But I have been to all kinds of shows from Madonna ,Hall and Oats, Hank Jr and Old Willie (who burned one on stage) and all kinds of country shows and there was  always "pot" smoke in the air..  Guess you dont go to much live music?   
 The "pot" smoke was actually less at this DandCo show because everyone was smart enough to not lite up and just pass it around........

gotagetm

« Reply #4017 on: Aug 29, 2021, 09:33 PM »
Your right Dom weed is everywhere at shows no matter who's on stage! And now I smell it everywhere I go hahaha as far as the PRIEST I've seen them every tour since 1980 except few years halford left ..and he just turned 70!! He's still kicking ass the Tru Metal God!!!

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #4018 on: Aug 30, 2021, 04:45 AM »
dacker guess maybe you lack basic ability to understand the question ... with recent legalization of cannabis...will it eventually change not just concerts but many of our activities ...will we have vendors selling products ? will twisting one up become normal in public ,will the changes be accepted.i wonder about  the fair ,field days ,concerts . this will or at least may change society and how people handle themselves with the changes......sorry i taxed your mind  dacker but it gives me a good clue on how you stand concerning legalization.

you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4019 on: Aug 30, 2021, 05:15 AM »
dacker guess maybe you lack basic ability to understand the question ... with recent legalization of cannabis...will it eventually change not just concerts but many of our activities ...will we have vendors selling products ? will twisting one up become normal in public ,will the changes be accepted.i wonder about  the fair ,field days ,concerts . this will or at least may change society and how people handle themselves with the changes......sorry i taxed your mind  dacker but it gives me a good clue on how you stand concerning legalization.

So since you’re a mind reader please tell me how I stand…..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.